LEDs

irishkev90

:
1998 Mazda Protege LX
thinkin bout changing my lights to some LED bulbs i saw at autozone. i spotted the ones to replace the front turn signals and that gave me the idea to change all of them, front signals, rear signals, tails/brakes, reverse. any that i can find really. just wanted to hear some opinions before i spend money.

Thanks Matt. I've seen that site before, but wasn't sure if it was trustworthy or not. Have you used anything from there or know anyone who has? And the site says I should use a flasher instead of load resistors, but I'm not sure how or where they would hook up. Any info on that part?

I've had a pair of them on my old car and they were great. I've also got a pair on the way for my P5 license plate lights, I'll let you know how those turn out.

I have used v-leds.com after I saw a few complaints about superbrightleds. I have had them for 6 months, zero problems!

Thanks for the info guys. Some of the first paycheck will probably go to the lights and whatever else I need to make them work. Once I get them (not for a while though) I'll post some pics and let you all know how it goes.

Thanks for that Matt. They look great. Now I just need some extra spending money. Anyone wanna donate? lol

I've installed LEDs in front for the turn signals and they blink really fast though. I got some resisters now and am trying to find out which wires to connect them to. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back