FS: Volk CE28N 18x7.5 +50 Offset

Status
Not open for further replies.
ce28n004.jpg

ce28n003.jpg

ce28n002.jpg

ce28n001.jpg

[FONT=&quot]These wheels are absolutely flawless. Essentially tires were mounted, balanced, and then removed. [/FONT]

CE28N
18x7.5
+50 Offset
5x114.3 lug pattern
16lbs each.

Asking price is $2,447.52 + Free Freight

Or make an offer.

Last edited:
Im not dissing this thread or anything... im just curious really.. but why in gods name... do people pay soooo much for rims? I have a hard time spending 1k for rims/tires... let alone 2k+ for just the set of rims. Is it just the bling factor or the fact that you say you got volks and people know they are awesome or what?

There a good quality rim and keep there value. Thats why if I had the cash I would pick these up. Beautiful wheels hope they find a good home.

Im not dissing this thread or anything... im just curious really.. but why in gods name... do people pay soooo much for rims? I have a hard time spending 1k for rims/tires... let alone 2k+ for just the set of rims. Is it just the bling factor or the fact that you say you got volks and people know they are awesome or what?

I got a set of these (gun metal/polished lip) 5 years ago and they still look flawless. Best purchase I made....you get what you pay for. I'm not about the bling but it does feel great when someone who knows and understands compliments on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back