MSP 80mm Exhaust Group Buy...

looks like it's just 3%. i was hoping for atleast 5% but i guess something is better than nothing

Is that the full exhaust with the downpipe and all? It sounds pretty awesome. Does anyone have a picture of the stock s and j pipe in comparison with the corksport one?

I can snag some photos this week of the two downpipe designs. there's a radical difference between the inside diameter of our downpipe vs. stock.

As for the 3" expanded dump on the downpipe, I am looking into this right now to see what we can do to make this happen. I have a customer here in town with a vehicle we can use to test fit if necessary also.

Jason
CorkSport Mazda Performance

So you guys are thinking of doing a bigger Downpipe???? If so tell me now! Ill be your first buyer.

So you guys are thinking of doing a bigger Downpipe???? If so tell me now! Ill be your first buyer.

second since it was my idea!!! Unless CS decides to give me one for my hard work on the drawings and concept LOL!!! HHHMMM

Were??? they are still there. But it's more about the concept versus the drawings. I'm very excited to see how you guys bring that concept and bad drawings to life.
This last fall we did some dynos on my car for what was supposed to be a 3" dp, that hasn't yet happened. The other MSP in our club has your v1 DP. We had planned on doing runs on both our cars with all 3 DPs to see what the diffrences were. We can still do that. The other MSP is making 240WHP at 14psi on a t25, I'm making 190 whp at 4psi on a GT28RS. Both of our cars have yet to be touched since then.

Those are some pretty good numbers. I'd like to see a before and after dyno comparison of the DP.

Those are some pretty good numbers. I'd like to see a before and after dyno comparison of the DP.
agreed!! I'm really look forward to the 2.5 vs 3.0 numbers. 0.5 inch seems to make a big deal with the rest of the exhaust and also on other cars. I know the stock vs 3.0 will be substantial.
Plus it will be nice to see the numbers of high boost vs low boost. Grant it they are two different turbos but at 14 psi and all his mods he is basically maxed out. As for me on on the other end of the spectrum. I'm not even close to taking full advantage of my set-up. I can still double my boost and be safe. we both have stock blocks.

I got my exhaust today! Looks freakin amazing! can't wait to get it on, but i need a few other things done first like an overdue alignment and tune-up. Thanks again for the continuing support of the MSP platform.

I got my today as well looks great!! Ill be installing this on the weekend of the 26th down at speedcircuit in NJ I cant wait

Back