GI/FS: carbon fiber / fiberglass eyelids

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea c was about right, think you can make it come a bit further down the head light, almost like the "D" option without the spike at the bottom corner, look at the DG motorsport eyelids that look like they almost "complete" the carbon hood, but I liked how your version had a little incline in it more so than the DG.

I hope i dont just sound retarded describing this.

Last edited:
Just making sure, the eyelids will look like this, right?

Graphics_p5-eyelids.jpg

That's exactly how I want mine.

you want him to make an exact duplicate of a product that is currently available. k, not to crap on his sale, but if thats exactly what you want... buy it? lol

his are fiberglass.
more than likely, they wont be as wide as those unless you want to sign up to wait for the wider eyelids (er the possibility of wider eyelids), but yes, along those lines.

yudkib pm me the final design we spoke about, and the pricing please :) if anyone else takes to long with the money, i have the money ready and you can bump me up on the list ;)

jack - theres growing interest in wider eyelids, and based on how many people ive talked to its almost at the point where i would make a seperate mold. assuming i do, im not going to start it until i finish up with more of the thin ones.
its the old construction dillema - you can have them just the way you want them, fast, or cheap. pick two. i would recommend waiting, why rush when you can get exactly what you want.

everyone is added, all the info and lead times are in the OP
bluemica and notspcy - let me know your style choice or if you want to be put on the wait list for (maybe) a wider set. see post 44

done and done. do you want to be moved to the wait list to maybe get thicker ones, so theyre closer in width to the pic you posted? i think what i have now are a little thinner

Can I get a the one on the OP in fiberglass shipped to 07731 New Jersey
Ready to be primed please!
(The very first picture)

Interrested in the original ones, i would like to know how much would be the shipping to j2g 4t4 also please.

thanks

everyones added. a little info is on the first page about a set someone can claim at a discount if interested.
fred - i will PM you as soon as the info is available. i do not have much info on my shipping plans yet.

also production is now well underway! two sets pulled and a third is curing.

still cant ship em till AMM, but dibs has been called on the testers. much faster than i thought... 16 mins haha.
theyre yours assuming nothing goes wrong in the test cutting/fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back