Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

do u have a link for that?

i guess i dont totally understand if thats a website or a subforum on here or what...

Chris, the Aussie guys were the ones that gave me the list of scrap yards over there that ship...I put that link over on CC IIRC...if I didn't or you can't find it, I will try to find it...

hey mate nice build :) can't wait to see her running. i'm also in the progress of doin a series 5 13b sway in my series 1. but goin NA = Naturally ANGRY not FI = FORCED INSAIN :p lol

ya we have the S-Series Mazdas and Ford Couriers there all built on the Mazda chassis here. there in wrecks yards all over the show. what are u chasing??? i might be able to help ya :)

^^^Check out the FS section on the Aussie board...I posted a WTB for the part...I forget what exactly it was...it was for him though...

so ur just after a rhd steering box new or used???. thats it. if u know what the part numbers are i can source one if u want chris??? :)

well if u pm me the details of tha part mate. like what year or car it came off. there is a good mazda wreckers i know around the corner from me. can call them and find out. :) got quoted 4 a 626 mani off a 2001 626, 4 150 with everything i need to convert over :D

i am looking for a non p/s steering box and possibly the steering assembly that ties to the wheels under the truck used if possible. i do not have part numbers since i am having problems locating it anyway.

i dont mean to be a pest, but i would love to have pics of the setup before i send money.

man, i would really appreciate the help on this!!!! u have no idea how much trouble i have been through looking for this.

i think my build on here has pictures of what the stock stuff looked like, so i just need the same stuff except flipped for a rhd courier i believe 88-92, but the years may be different in australia idk..

thanks a lot man, and hit me back asap please (rockon)

oh, and if u can get a quote for me and a picture or two first, that would be ****** awesome! ! !!! ! !

well if u pm me the details of tha part mate. like what year or car it came off. there is a good mazda wreckers i know around the corner from me. can call them and find out. :) got quoted 4 a 626 mani off a 2001 626, 4 150 with everything i need to convert over :D
pm'd

mounts are supposed to be being shipped next week..

still cant decide on an engine..

the importer i was gonna get my longblock from said the ones he is getting in may all be sold, so i might just buy another cheaper longblock and rebuild it with rx8 eccentric shaft and new seal kit and rotors just to be safe...

thoughts?

mounts are supposed to be being shipped next week..

still cant decide on an engine..

the importer i was gonna get my longblock from said the ones he is getting in may all be sold, so i might just buy another cheaper longblock and rebuild it with rx8 eccentric shaft and new seal kit and rotors just to be safe...

thoughts?

The RX-8 eccentric shafts aren't as strong, but if the application engine is under 400 horespower they do pretty well.

But sounds like you already got a motor? Which is..?

the only thin i have heard bad about the rx8 eccentric shaft is that it still has the oil hole for cold starts that is the weak link.

i actually picked up a whole jdm tII front clip that i couldnt pass up on..

im very excite lol

ok, so i got off my lazy ass today and did some body work on the taillight fillers..

im pretty sure i will have about 20 hours a piece on them when im done..

god i hate bodywork..

Back