Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

Thank you guys

b4ac9640314f173187ac82ee13dc5527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to see this incredibly cool creation come together! Love the paint job as well...Thanks so much man for sharing this build with us for all these years!!!

Simply awesome man. That paint job is on point. Wish I could see it in person when it's done.

Awesome to see this incredibly cool creation come together! Love the paint job as well...Thanks so much man for sharing this build with us for all these years!!!

I try to support the forums. I hate that social media has killed them. Thanks for keeping this one going and also for the stickers!

Simply awesome man. That paint job is on point. Wish I could see it in person when it's done.

Im sure it will be at a show in Texas sometime brotha

Yeah same here if it makes its way to Texas I'm there for sure....

"What do you think Lance?....Its an amazing machine"
322aa7a034a2fb084d01f1ad6169a44a.jpg

And that is a beautiful bro I love that shot.

I would love to go for a ride in that thing someday

Yeah same here if it makes its way to Texas I'm there for sure....

"What do you think Lance?....Its an amazing machine"

And that is a beautiful bro I love that shot.

I would love to go for a ride in that thing someday

Free rides for everyone!!! Haha

Thanks for the support guys. There's a chance the truck won't make SEMA. Ran into some issues with a booth and not sure the truck will be 100% either by then. Still working away, but reality is setting in.

Either way, it will be damn close to done if its not there.

Well I say dont rush that beauty, you've taken this much time and effort to start rushing now. Theres always next year this way it'll be 100 by then and work out all the kinks if any

I forgot you had converted this to RHD. You're going to have the best seat in the house when it starts throwing fireballs out of those screamer pipes!

Not sure how I feel about the clear tails. But after thinking about it, they're probably better than red.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back