One-Touch Window feature

Hey Guys,

Just got my baby back from a 5 week absence at the body shop from being t-boned. Forgot how much I LOVED my CX-9! $15,900 worth of damage, not enough to total it with only 20K miles. In case you're wondering, I walked away with only minor burns from the airbag deployments and back/neck pain. My car protected me VERY well, considering they guy hit me hard enough to break my axel in half!

Anyway...when I tried to roll down my windows (front), my 1-touch feature didn't work anymore...for rolling up or down. I know the body shop replaced about 1/2 of my car...driver's door included...and am wondering if this is a simple computer programing issue that they forgot or what? Is there something I can do to fix it or should I take it back to have the shop fix?

Any help much appreciated!!

On the CX-7, any time the battery is disconnected, you need to reset the power windows. I'm sure it's the same on a CX-9. Basically, you roll down the window without engaging the auto down. Then roll up the window (again without engaging he auto up) and hold the button once the window is fully up for about 2-3 seconds. Once you do, you should hear a *click*. You'll need to do the same for both front windows. When you do the passenger window, you have to do it from the passenger door. Hope that helps...

my pass window stopped working with the auto up feature. when i try to do the reset, once the window is up, you hear the gears clicking/grinding. i dont know if thats the regulator or the switch itself?
anyone got an idea?
thanks

**Thread Revival Alert!!***

My front passenger window in my 2011 CX-9 began exhibiting this failure yesterday. The auto up/down feature stopped working and if I hold the button down (from the driver's master) I hear the nylon gears grinding until I let go when the window fully closes. The driver window continues to operate as normal.

So, I'm looking for anyone who has experience with this issue to provide pointers, please.

Back