..just got info from Edmunds posting

svofan1

It appears that there are some issu with the seat heaters on the new 10 GT AWD delivered in December 09...the unit never shuts down and it discharges the battery. There is a dealer sales person that reported about 3 units being towed in for the defect....also the same person is reporting that the inventory in the Northeast is very very low...and port of Newark(poert of entry) is holding back deliveries to the dealers in the Northeast, probably because of this defect which rumor has it is due to a new supplier of the switches and Mazda wants to resolve this before it becomes a real issue, which I think it is the responsible thing to do.
If interested in knowing more go to Edmunds Mazda CX9 prices paid...

It appears that there are some issu with the seat heaters on the new 10 GT AWD delivered in December 09...the unit never shuts down and it discharges the battery. There is a dealer sales person that reported about 3 units being towed in for the defect....also the same person is reporting that the inventory in the Northeast is very very low...and port of Newark(poert of entry) is holding back deliveries to the dealers in the Northeast, probably because of this defect which rumor has it is due to a new supplier of the switches and Mazda wants to resolve this before it becomes a real issue, which I think it is the responsible thing to do.
If interested in knowing more go to Edmunds Mazda CX9 prices paid...

You're a bit late--already been discussed here.

WOW Force-1, give the guy a break...svofan was just trying to convey information.

Thanks svofan for your info even if it has been discussed here already. I also lurk over at Edmunds under VG33_power.

..tough...tough crowd...

You're a bit late--already been discussed here.

Whoa!!! ...you guys are rough...lol.....I mentioned it because i did not see any comments to the matter....I got get up to speed....sooo never mind the posting...lol

Back