CorkSport 80mm Exhaust for the MSP

well that's why I was saying pick up lol. shipping would be atleast 100 i'm sure. I really like this exhaust but I don't have a reason to buy it.

I shipped my stock exhaust which is heavy as **** and it only cost me $35.00 with the USPS!!! I basically took 2 boxes that were used to ship crutches in and taped them together. I guess it was under the 75# limit which is why is was so cheap. Mind you I didn't send the dual cat stock mid pipe.
You can ask Walgreens for there crutch boxes for free BTW

Unfortunately the 80mm exhaust has been on back order for a while. We are on track to have the exhausts back on the shelf at the end of October/Beginning or November.

-Derrick

i should be ordering one around thanksgiving. how long does it take to ship to the east coast? im driving to florida on the 23rd of december. so i will need it by mid december if possible.

Any word on whether or not these are in stock. Trying to get one in FEB '11. Also if there is anything that i can do to at least reserve or get the ball rolling to get one.

Thanks

Any word on whether or not these are in stock. Trying to get one in FEB '11. Also if there is anything that i can do to at least reserve or get the ball rolling to get one.

Thanks

I ordered mine on 3 September 2010, it shipped 6 December 2010.

just order it off the website. if it's in stock you will be charged and it will ship. if it's not in stock you'll get an email saying it's backordered and you will not be charged until it ships.

are these exhaust systems still available to buy? I just recently got a 2003 protege and i'm planning on eventually buying this exhaust

Back