CorkSport 80mm Exhaust for the MSP

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
CorkSport announces the release of our new Power Series 80mm Exhaust for the 2002-2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege. Opening up the exhaust on the MSP drops backpressure which allows the turbo to preform optimally. In addition to the performance aspects of the system, the polished stainless gives a quality look that will outlast coated or plated mild steel systems. The larger diameter gives a great sound as well.

With a starting price of $499, the CorkSport Power Series Exhaust gives you all of the benefits you are looking for in a performance exhaust system at a reasonable price point which allows you to do more modifications for the same amount of money in the long run. Options available include motor mount inserts, tailpipe silencer, and a high flow catalytic converter.

The front connection features a full floating front flange and spherical gasket connection to attach to factory or aftermarket downpipes that use a factory style gasket. In addition to the factory fit flanges, the Power
Series Exhaust System picks up all of the factory exhaust hanger bushing locations with stout, gusseted stainless steel exhaust hanger rods for good location and fine tuning adjustability. The Exhaust itself is made entirely of TIG Welded T304 Stainless Steel (with 410 Stainless Housing for the Catalytic Converter on catalyst versions). The CorkSport 80mm Power Series Exhaust System for the Mazdaspeed Protege features full color installation instructions, video support, and comes with all required hardware for installation.

Link to the Exhaust on our CorkSport webpage

Got any sound clips just to get an idea of how loud the system is , what size/brand muffler your guys using ?

Got any sound clips just to get an idea of how loud the system is , what size/brand muffler your guys using ?

We use a CorkSport resonator and muffler. The mufflers have a stainless steel packing core with the outside a high temp fiberglass.

I will work on getting sound clips up when I can.

-Derrick

its gold? or is that just the lighting?

that would be cool if it was gold lol
edit: also maybe offer this for the p5 too?

Just the lighting, sorry.

After you run the exhaust for a while it does get a gold tint to it due to heat.

Derrick

If someone brings me a car and buys the exhaust I will install it and dyno it for free. (before and after dyno)

The original car we did the work with had all of our parts so we could not give an accurate dyno with a before and after.

-Derrick

if i was closer to you i would bring my car and get it dynoed but wa is a trip for me.. pending sound clip and dyno sheet id jump on one in the search for one as I speak.

If I had the money to buy the exhaust from you, I'd help you out with getting the dyno and sound clips. My car is stock aside from the CAI that you guys installed since Jason used my car as one of the test cars for the test fitting. I actually think I might be the only one with the CAI w/out the CS FMIC unless you guys have fixed it to fit w/out the FMIC

By the way its nice to see you guys are still making products for the MSP

Steven

Back