Service Manuals?

So who has a decent service manual out there? For other cars, I've used Haynes, Chilton, and the online service AllDataDIY.com. All were pretty good. I cannot find any of these for the CX-9 with the exception of another online manual service called eAutoRepair.net which seems a little "light" for lack of a better word.

I don't need anything as extensive and expensive as the factory service manuals.

Available publications from Mazda are listed in your Owners' manual.
If you don't have one, you can download one from mazdausa.com (first register as an owner). If you drop me a PM with an e-mail address, I can also send you mine (2008).

Available publications from Mazda are listed in your Owners' manual.
If you don't have one, you can download one from mazdausa.com (first register as an owner). If you drop me a PM with an e-mail address, I can also send you mine (2008).

I was unaware that you could register and download service manuals!

So who has a decent service manual out there? For other cars, I've used Haynes, Chilton, and the online service AllDataDIY.com. All were pretty good. I cannot find any of these for the CX-9 with the exception of another online manual service called eAutoRepair.net which seems a little "light" for lack of a better word.

I don't need anything as extensive and expensive as the factory service manuals.

You would equate alldatadiy.com w/ Haynes/Chilton? I've considered using alldatadiy because my brother-in-law uses the professional versionof All Data for his repair shop. I don't really like Haynes/Chilton.

You would equate alldatadiy.com w/ Haynes/Chilton? I've considered using alldatadiy because my brother-in-law uses the professional versionof All Data for his repair shop. I don't really like Haynes/Chilton.

I think allData is better than Haynes/Chilton but navigating/printing/utilizing the info is a little harder.

If I had a choice, I would go AllData. They have FSB's and recalls as well.

BUT

All data does not have CX-9 yet (at least not that I could find).

There is another on-line called eautorepair.net which I just started using. So far I am not impressed. They do have, and I use, the CX-9 module.

I think allData is better than Haynes/Chilton but navigating/printing/utilizing the info is a little harder.

If I had a choice, I would go AllData. They have FSB's and recalls as well.

BUT

All data does not have CX-9 yet (at least not that I could find).

There is another on-line called eautorepair.net which I just started using. So far I am not impressed. They do have, and I use, the CX-9 module.

Thanks, I'll most likely try alldata for another vehicle. Hopefully I won't need a service manual for the CX-9 until it is out of warranty.

FYI AllDataDIY.com told me that the CX-9 is supported and is listed under MAZDA TRUCK. I signed up and am looking at it now. Already I can tell you I like it far better than eAutoRepair.net

ALLDATAdiy.com has the complete CX-9 manual online. Yes, it is listed under truck as well. They only go up to 2008 as of right now for all Mazda vehicles, but 2009 is on the way I am told.

FYI AllDataDIY.com told me that the CX-9 is supported and is listed under MAZDA TRUCK. I signed up and am looking at it now. Already I can tell you I like it far better than eAutoRepair.net

So after having it for a couple weeks how do you rate it?

Back