Ebay Exhaust

Does this exhaust drone on the interstate or highway going 65-70?

there's a slight drone, but it really doesn't seem to bother anyone that's ridden in my car (parents, girlfriend, friends etc). Just turn on some music and you wont hear it.

Does anyone think this will give any power versus stock? Or is this just a noise maker? I like the way the racing beat sounds and give a few hp, but $500 is a bit rich for a catback.

Does anyone think this will give any power versus stock? Or is this just a noise maker? I like the way the racing beat sounds and give a few hp, but $500 is a bit rich for a catback.

Any exhaust that is larger than the factory exhaust should give some gains. I might get one of these, sounds almost like stock but gives some small gains. I would say $125 is worth it for 2-3whp.

Any exhaust that is larger than the factory exhaust should give some gains. I might get one of these, sounds almost like stock but gives some small gains. I would say $125 is worth it for 2-3whp.

whats that rule people always say...1hp per $100

you sure its mandrel bent and not crushed bent? are the pipes the same size all around when finished? if so thats a steal

Yeah its mandrel bent and its made from stainless steel, but i forgot. Its mandrel bent, and they do 2" to think 4.5" turbo back. i have a friend who took his VW gti and had them do 3" straight piping with a high flow cat, then went wack about 6 months later and had them make another 3" but without cat....THEN he just recently had them do a custom side exit that you can hear the upgraded turbo spooling and the HUGE backfire when he shifts....SOOO LOUD (yes)

EDIT: sry it was $85 for catted piping and like $180 for side exit

I noticed that it hasn't been on eBay for awhile either, I wonder if they stopped making it.

eh, im sure it'll be back up on ebay in a month or so. im sure they didnt sell even half of them, seeing as not many people have this exhaust (yet)

Back