Sirius Subscription

I won't pay them a dime when mine expires.I much prefer my ipod.they play crap for music,and it seems they play the same songs over and over.

Just renewed at $77.00 plus royalty fees. Just tell them you want to cancel and they will pass you off to another representative who had approval to make this offer.

Worked for me.

Yep--I've renewed XM in my Corvettes 5 times, Cadillac STS 3 times, and wife's Santa Fe once for $77. Magic word is "Cancel".

Don't have sat radio in my CX-9.

I still in my 6 months and i got 5 months for $20, just ask the rep 5 for 20 and they know what this means, and tell them that you have a friend from the philippines, their call center is in the philippines... hope this helps

My wife received a billing for the renewal of our Sirius satellite service and they wanted well over the "special" price of $77.00! She negotiated them down to about $129.00. The satellite radio business is in big trouble and they will negotiate in order to save your account. I figure they are just trying to keep the clients they have and at a reduced cost to their dwindling accounts! Go ahead and give it a try, couldn't hurt!

I have never used a Satellite radio service. I called about a 30-day trial and got nothing. Wish they had a trial, because it's so hard to convince myself to pay for radio.

Sirius is DEF worth it IMO...I bought the lifetime subscription when it first came out...something like $180, and listen to it every day...

I'm still on the Sirius radio 6 month trial and really enjoy listening. When I registered for the free trial that came with my CX-9 I didn't think I would use it that much. I just got the renewal notice. For Sirius Everything, it's $149.31 for 14 months including fees!!! I called to inquire about the 5 for 20 or any other specials and was told the plans and pricing on the renewal letter was their best offer. The rep asked if I would like to renew and told him the price was too much and I would just let it expire. I hoped that would get me a special offer but the rep just said "I'm sorry to hear that. Have a nice day."

I'm still on the Sirius radio 6 month trial and really enjoy listening. When I registered for the free trial that came with my CX-9 I didn't think I would use it that much. I just got the renewal notice. For Sirius Everything, it's $149.31 for 14 months including fees!!! I called to inquire about the 5 for 20 or any other specials and was told the plans and pricing on the renewal letter was their best offer. The rep asked if I would like to renew and told him the price was too much and I would just let it expire. I hoped that would get me a special offer but the rep just said "I'm sorry to hear that. Have a nice day."

Just call back and try again. I've learned by hanging out at several other forums that offers can change call-to-call.

Is the 6 month trial really 6 months? The reason I asked is because when I had my Infiniti, they said that you get 6 months free but you only get the last 3 months of the 6 month trial if you sign up for the whole year.

No, you get the full six months. Mine went over by a day actually. I kept calling trying to get the $77 for a year deal and they wouldn't give it to me. Two days after my service expired I got an e-mail from them with that deal. Called right away and got the deal for another year. Absolutely love the satellite radio. Listen to it more than regular, especially during football season.

Don't worry about calling them. I promise they will call you and call you and call you when the current plan runs out.

You're right about that ohmboy. They have called every day. Not one of the reps had anything different to offer. Today, I called 866-519-7570 and selected the Cancel option. When the rep answered, I asked if they were still offering the 5 month for $20 promo. She answered yes and was happy to sell it to me - with no questions. The 5 months begins after my free trial expires. She said it would auto renew to a quarterly plan at regular rates if I didn't cancel.

Hope this helps. I like some of the programming but at regular subscription prices and for the number of hours I spend in my CX-9 it's way too much. With ever changing technology, I wonder if they will be here in 5 months.

Back