New Jersey Mazda Club?

I always see a MS3 just like yours from time to time parked in front of a Ford dealer in Wayne. Is that you?

I always see a MS3 just like yours from time to time parked in front of a Ford dealer in Wayne. Is that you?

Yeah thats me. i work there lol. Do you go to the Mazda meets on Rt. 17 on fridays at dunkin doughnuts ?? or the white castle meets on rt 17 on mondays??

Yeah thats me. i work there lol. Do you go to the Mazda meets on Rt. 17 on fridays at dunkin doughnuts ?? or the white castle meets on rt 17 on mondays??
That's awesome! No I don't go to the either meet's. It would cool to come to the one on Mondays that would be convenient for me. What times of the day do you go?

That's awesome! No I don't go to the either meet's. It would cool to come to the one on Mondays that would be convenient for me. What times of the day do you go?

9pm-12ish. Its at the White Castle on Rt 17 North. Is usually a nice turnout 30-40 cars nothing crazy but it a nice group of guys. Just get together and bulls***.

9pm-12ish. Its at the White Castle on Rt 17 North. Is usually a nice turnout 30-40 cars nothing crazy but it a nice group of guys. Just get together and bulls***.

good info to know. i mean its about a 30 minute drive for me but i wouldnt mind going to a few meets with zoom-zoom guys. more of a reason to get my MSP up and running correctly now.

good info to know. i mean its about a 30 minute drive for me but i wouldnt mind going to a few meets with zoom-zoom guys. more of a reason to get my MSP up and running correctly now.

Yeah. I mean the White castle meet is just a car meet in general. Alittle bit of everything there b ut there usually about 8-10 Mazdas that usually roll in there. Its a good time. I would Love to start an actual Mazda Club. I might try to start one up myself. Whos in ?? LEts get some name ideas going..... I have a friend that prints Vinyls that give me a great price on decals.

Nice. PM me if your gonna go. I'll tag along with you. I live in Clifton. If your starting the club count me in too. I thought of a name but its really stupid Mazda Maniacs?

Nice. PM me if your gonna go. I'll tag along with you. I live in Clifton. If your starting the club count me in too. I thought of a name but its really stupid Mazda Maniacs?

Hey one idea is better than no idea...... i was thinking NJM (North Jersey Mazdas or New Jersey Mazdas) or something like that.

Now theres apparently a mazda meet at 9pm on fridays at a dunkin doughnuts on rt 17. Dunkin Donuts 669 Route 17 South Paramus NJ, 07652

Im going to check it out tonight. Ill be there at 930 if you guys want to roll through there. If no one shows up ill just have a cup of coffee and head home hahahaha.

Now theres apparently a mazda meet at 9pm on fridays at a dunkin doughnuts on rt 17. Dunkin Donuts 669 Route 17 South Paramus NJ, 07652

Im going to check it out tonight. Ill be there at 930 if you guys want to roll through there. If no one shows up ill just have a cup of coffee and head home hahahaha.

LOL, better make it an iced coffee with this 90 degree weather were gonna be having.

LOL, better make it an iced coffee with this 90 degree weather were gonna be having.

very, VERY true lol. Im considering expanding the horizon though cause my best friend always rolls with me and he doesnt have a Mazda so might have to expand alittle to cover a fews other cars haha..... Jersey Movement, NJCC (New Jersey Car Club), something along those lines

very, VERY true lol. Im considering expanding the horizon though cause my best friend always rolls with me and he doesnt have a Mazda so might have to expand alittle to cover a fews other cars haha..... Jersey Movement, NJCC (New Jersey Car Club), something along those lines

haha, gotta make room for everyone i guess. my friend loves his little honda bubble, but been trying to convert him into getting a mazda. possibly an MSP. haha

Yeah theres alot of Mazdas in the area but not enough to make a full blown crew in my opinion..... I was just making a crew with my business name haha. I think i like NJCC though. And we can just get the initials done in decals for the windows.

Hey guys check i out alittle last minute but if you know where Elmwood Park is... theres a nice car show going on tomorrow. Its the 8th Annual Volunteer Ambulance Corp. Car show. Its from 10am-3pm and its being held at the Kmart parking lot 180 Broadway. (Rt. 4). So lets try to get a few mazdas in there together if not ill hopefully catch you guys on Monday night at the White Castle Car Meet. Hmu for more details on either one and if your interested in joining the club.... as of right now going with NJCC (North/New Jersey Car Club or IDA Crew (Import Domestic Alliance Crew)

NJCC lol. easier to remember. did u head out to that meet yesterday? unforunately my MSP is gonna be down until i can source out a new set of wheels for it. i slammed it during a snow storm a few months back. fixed that, then the alternator went, finally fixed that with a high output one. then the battery died the day i did the alt. changed that. and still have vibrating issues. and pulling issues on the side i slammed. finally found out i have both my rims on my passenger side that i slammed are bent. -_________- epic fail.

Well i mean i have the factory 17s that came on my car.... Two have brand new tires less that 1k on them and then two back tires are shot. They arent the prettiest rims but theyll get you around lmao. And i also have another set of 17s (no tires) im trying to sell but theyre 4lug.

Back