Wheel Spacers

got the 5mm spacers in today. Didnt make much of a difference at all really. 10mm+ will look good. Anything past 6mm ull need to extend the studs for sure.

im at +38. And theres a crap load of room still. U can get away with +35 fine in the front. Let me see if theres enough light out for me to snap a pic.

Hopefully I'll get 10mm ones soon. Since my car is all appart it will be easy to work on and put back together. But idk what kind of lugs to get, I want black lugs that's all I know hahah

got 15mm for mine trying to put them on now but the extended studs are not going on. What do i have to do to get them on? they are very hard to get in unlike the stock ones. NEED HELP ASAP!

got 15mm for mine trying to put them on now but the extended studs are not going on. What do i have to do to get them on? they are very hard to get in unlike the stock ones. NEED HELP ASAP!

Push them in as far as they will go, then put a nut (open lug is preferable) on the end and pull it through with that. Should work. How hard were getting the old studs out of the hub?

Push them in as far as they will go, then put a nut (open lug is preferable) on the end and pull it through with that. Should work. How hard were getting the old studs out of the hub?

I would recommend the following:
Get the new lug started
Put a washer on, then a deep socket or small length of pipe, then another washer
Then put the lugnut on and tighten evenly til the stud is seated.
No damage to hub this way, and you don't have to turn the lug nut as much to get the job done.

Last edited:
For the guys having a hard time swapping studs, they sell 15mm spacers (hubcentric) that bolt up to the stock studs, way easier imo the stock stud stiks out bout 3mm but their are about 5mm pockets on back of the stock racing harts that allowes them to fit. Just an fyi.

Last edited:
You sure it'll fit? I'd hate to buy them only to find they don't work...

Positive, but I'll try to snap some pics for the skeptical folks lol... Next time I'm at the shop, I'm pretty sure we could even run 20mm on the stockers, any one have pics of 15mm on rh's installed?

Positive, but I'll try to snap some pics for the skeptical folks lol... Next time I'm at the shop, I'm pretty sure we could even run 20mm on the stockers, any one have pics of 15mm on rh's installed?

I was more worried about the stock studs not fitting beneath the RH's when using the spacers with new studs build in (Ichiba Version II - I believe)

I was more worried about the stock studs not fitting beneath the RH's when using the spacers with new studs build in (Ichiba Version II - I believe)

I was iffy bout that too.. but like i said the stock studs sticks out bout 3mm, but since the stockers have those pockets it will work.

I'll give it a shot. I really don't want the headache of changing out the studs and then having to buy new lugnuts and everything. We'll see how well it works for sure!

TWISFM - I've been doing some shopping and this place has had the BEST prices so far.

Last edited:
thanks guys..... im only looking for 3mm spacers most likely...or maybe 3 in the back and 5 in the front

For the guys having a hard time swapping studs, they sell 15mm spacers (hubcentric) that bolt up to the stock studs, way easier imo the stock stud stiks out bout 3mm but their are about 5mm pockets on back of the stock racing harts that allowes them to fit. Just an fyi.

Will these hubcentric spacers work on the mp3 racing harts as well? Or will the oem studs stick out too far?

15mm may be a bit much, tho... And I think my tires would be sitting against my fenders with 15, too. lol I guess I may have to just replace the studs... pita.

Last edited:
Back