4 OEM Mazda6 Wheels 17"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMalatrasi

:
2003 Mazda Proteg5, soon to be Turbo
SOLD!!!

Got these for my P5 a while back, never put them on.
I'm in the process of moving out of my current house so I need them gone quick.
They are in fairly good condition, a few scratches, nothing major.

Asking $200 OBO plus shipping
PM me for offers. (might consider trades)

IMG_0429.jpg

Sorry for the dirt
IMG_0428.jpg

Last edited:
sorry to be a stickler, but can you retake your pic with all 4 wheels and the sign viewable please?

great price for a set btw..

sorry to be a stickler, but can you retake your pic with all 4 wheels and the sign viewable please?

great price for a set btw..

Yeah I wasnt able to take the pics myself since im not in FL at the moment, I had a friend do it and he didnt know i needed all wheels in the pic.
But I already asked him for new pics, as soon as he gets them to me they will be posted.

It's hard for me to discern if that's dirt I'm seeing or damage to the rim. I may be interested depending...

It's hard for me to discern if that's dirt I'm seeing or damage to the rim. I may be interested depending...

I'll try to get my friend to clean them up a bit before he takes the next pics.
Some of it is tape residue from when they were packed up.

New Pics!

All 4 Wheels:
IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Now u can see the curb damage on the top right wheel.
The stains on the front left wheel are glue stains from the tape it was packaged with.

I want to make sure you guys know what ur bidding on before I accept any offers.

Also shipping is about $30 per wheel to Texas, cant be too different to other states.

Thanks for the interest so far.

how much more you willing to drop them if i go pick them up myself next weekend? im located in miami,fl i can have a little road trip to go get them they look good

Alrighty well the guy disappeared so they're back on sale... :)
Make me some offers im fairly flexible at this point.

You mentioned curb damage on the top right wheel, but it looks like there is curb damage on at least three if not all four of the wheels. Can you describe the condition of the wheels a bit better, like how much curb damage is on each wheel - ie. 3/4" long curb damage on LR wheel, etc.

I am looking for a set of these wheels, but curb damage really bothers me.

I cant physically go check them for a more detailed damage report, as I'm not if FL at the moment.
But you can see some damage on all wheels, ranging from a small scuff on the rim (front right), to more extensive damage as far as area (right rear).

They arent perfect and I want interested parties to know that up front.

I'm interested in buying these. How much is it to ship to california 91745? Are you willing to sell 2 of them?

If you can find someone to buy the other two...

And I cant really get you a precise quote cause the friend that's storing them for me is out of town for a few days. But u can estimate it would be close to $200 for all 4 considering its $120 for Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back