Mazda 2 User Manual online?

thessler

My husband received a "company car" yesterday - a new Mazda 2! We are currently in Israel, so the manual that came with the car is in Hebrew - which neither of us are fluent in.

The car has all sorts of cool features I don't know how to use, but the thing that is annoying me is the clock isn't set to the correct hour and I can't figure out how to change it. Many of the instructions have pictures of the keys, etc. but not the one for setting the clock. So I Googled "2010 Mazda 2 driver manual" and this is the only site that came up with anything about the clock (which turned out to be an old post for a different model).

Does anyone know where I might find an online version of the 2010 Mazda 2 manual (I already tried Mazda's site and couldn't find it)?

Thanks,
Teresa

New Mazda New Forum

Hello Everyone,
I was sad when I sold my 11 year old reliable 323, but today I am so thrilled with my new Mazda 2. And what a joy to find the Mazda Community too. I'm looking forward, like Teresa, to finding a website where I can download an English version of my French Mazda2 User's Manual.
Zoom Zoom
Rosemary.

Hi Teresa,

If you look just to the left of the digital clock you will see a set of buttons, one with an image of an analogue clock on it.

1) Insert your car key, and turn it until you have the "Accessory" position, or "ON" position.
2) Press the analogue clock button for about 2 seconds until you hear a "beep".
3) Press the up arrow "^" (just to the upper left of the analogue clock button) to advance the hours (there's no way to retard the hours).
4) Press the down arrow (strange, but true) to advance the minutes.
5) When you're done, press the analogue imaged clock button again.
6) Turn off the ignition and remove the key.

Have fun. I hope you enjoy your Mazda 2 too.

Rosemary.

My husband received a "company car" yesterday - a new Mazda 2! We are currently in Israel, so the manual that came with the car is in Hebrew - which neither of us are fluent in.

The car has all sorts of cool features I don't know how to use, but the thing that is annoying me is the clock isn't set to the correct hour and I can't figure out how to change it. Many of the instructions have pictures of the keys, etc. but not the one for setting the clock. So I Googled "2010 Mazda 2 driver manual" and this is the only site that came up with anything about the clock (which turned out to be an old post for a different model).

Does anyone know where I might find an online version of the 2010 Mazda 2 manual (I already tried Mazda's site and couldn't find it)?

Thanks,
Teresa

probably have to give some time for Mazda to post up a PDF. Otherwise, I'll have to find a tech that has the online service manual instead...

Back