Blizzak availability

Love the wheels.
You better find new wheel locks for them before someone else fails to resist the temptation....

I am also considering the Blizzak DM-V1's over the LM25 or 60. Can anyone give a reason why the more expensive tires are better? I want the best SNOW/ICE tire since I plan to use two sets.

Also, where does one acquire a good torque wrench? I'm assuming all you need to do is swap out your HP tires and store them in your garage?

Thanks in advance!

i picked up a 1/2" torque wrench at sears for 59.99, it's on sale atm. Buy it via bing cashback to save more for store pickup.

Sears. If all you're doing is you wheels, get a 1/2" drive beam type. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...=Auto+&+Mechanics+Tools&sName=Torque+Wrenches

I'd get a 1/2" drive deep thinwall 6pt. socket to go with it, too. 21mm, or 13/16 if you can't find the 21mm and need it now.

You may find a wrench cheaper at a discount place, but keep in mind Craftsman hand tools are guaranteed forever (Not lifetime). I've broken tools my grandfather owned, and they replaced them.

If you do more than wheel swaps, you probably have one anyway. Don't get a 3/8" unless you're planning on working on engines, etc.

For tire storage, I'd get tire bags, or drop on stack cover.

Thanks again SportOwner. I love Sears and Craftsman. ;)

Back