Unlock twice and hold = windows rolled down

Does anyone know if this works with the key fob on an 08 mazda 6. I tried to unlock the doors and hold down the unlock button and nothing happend.

thanks

this happend to my speed 6 last weekend !! but all the windows where down for about a hour of heavy down poor rain ... so my car got soaked inside luckly my cobb AP and ipod didnt get stollen..
took me like the days to dry it out .. vacumes, fans, ect..
i hear there is a TSB.

http://www.o-m-g-w-t-f.com/stuff/Mazdaspeed6/09-048-06-1706.pdf

Yeah, Merry Christmas to me. Looked out the window this morning, my front 2 windows were down! It's been freezing/raining for 2 days!!! I know for a fact that I put my keys on the counter when I walked into the house, so idk what's going on, this is the second time this has happened (the other time it wasn't raining) and I know I didn't have a finger on the unlock button either. Now to get out the ShopVac and hair dryers!

How exactly do you roll them back up?

Are you talking about the auto down feature? Well, you can either get into the car and use the switches, or put your key in the keyhole on the drivers side, and turn it right, and HOLD IT THERE until they role all the way up. Their is no way to remotely roll them back up that I know of.

Are you talking about the auto down feature? Well, you can either get into the car and use the switches, or put your key in the keyhole on the drivers side, and turn it right, and HOLD IT THERE until they role all the way up. Their is no way to remotely roll them back up that I know of.

Thanks I thought there was a way to roll them up by remote.

Latest posts

Back