Miata Roll Call

those are the konig spooled right? as opposed to the rota grid Vs.
and on azenis 615ks, very nice. how do you feel the azenis perform for regular daily use? I might be switch to those for the dd setup when I wear out the 512s I have now.
i put on the new wheels and tires drove around the block and put her back in the barn for safe keeping...from what i hear though, i should be happy with them
Looks good Mark. How are you liking the 15s compared to your stock boat anchors?
haha...i haven't run the stockers for 3 yrs....had the rpf1's in GA when i saw you last
He had RPF1's before. I like the spooled better though.
yup...i like them ok, just wanted to go to 15's and when i saw the spooled wheels in bronze i fell in love!
very nice. that's pretty much what I am looking for. thank you sir.

and I think joe's pic has pushed me over the fence. instead of getting the konig flatouts I might go for the spooled.

just do it! ;)

i will soon ;), this Friday, along ordering the wheels I will be placing my order for federal 595s in 205/50/15.
I got a question for you, were did you order yours from and how much was shipping?

If I am not mistaken, I believe Goodwin is the only place where you can get them and they are out of stock for the next 120 days. They have a shipment of white coming soon (supposedly) but they posted the whole 120 days thing like 4 days ago in the CR thread.

I didn't see that, thanks for the heads up.
for a while now I have seen that for the anodized bronze, which was the color I was going to go for, they only have two wheels in stock according to the site. i was going to call to see if I can pre order a set, but now it looks like that's not going to happen. I may have to go with the flatouts then because I can't wait that long. I need wheels to do some track events soon.

but before I go an order something I am going to call to figure out a solution.

Locking lugs are off! Thanks to Jess's dad for some creative welding onto the ends of the lugs.

i called and talked to miie but apparently they dont ship. so thats a no go for now will look elsewere. i mean there should be some other companies that still have them in stock somewhere

i called and talked to miie but apparently they dont ship. so thats a no go for now will look elsewere. i mean there should be some other companies that still have them in stock somewhere
Who did you talk to? Miie? No wonder they won't ship you any wheels!! ;) hey , if you want, I'd be willing to pick them up and ship them to you ? LMK

I drive a Mini Cooper S now and now I work for Mazda if only I kept the Miata it would've been nicer. I actually contacted the guy that bought my car and I was gonna buy it back but he moved to the east coast and brought the car with him

this is a dead forum but, WTH,

True Red 2006 MX-5 Touring. 5-speed Open Diff :)()

Current mods:
Eibach Adjustable rear sway
RX-8 Yellow Dot Front sway
Tein S-Tech Springs
225 50/16 BFG Sport Comp 2s
OBX header
Res and muffler delete w/ 3 7/8" baffled tips
Bastardized version of a Fujita F5 intake to meet SCCA STR regs.

Looks:
Plasti-dip'd OE 5 spoke 16's
Plasti-dip'd Mazda emblems front/rear
shaved Mazda and MX-5 letters
15% tint and 5% windshield banner
ZXE headlights
Hella Yellow Fogs
194a running light replacement
(yellow)

To be put installed:
OS Giken
EcuTek
Ethanol monitor

Next Season:
KW v3s or Ohlins haven't decided
Black Enkei RFP1's ( Almost pulled the trigger on these yesterday but, I have too much laying around as it is )
255 40/17 BFG Rivals

Placement:
2 races;

1st place and kicked out of Novice class - 2nd race
1st Place STR - 1st race
3rd place STR - 2nd race (pesky S2Ks)

Last edited:
Hi what's up I joined since I recently bought a Mazda 3
I I also own a mx5 92 had it for about 3 years now
It's always exciting to join a new forum. Seems quiet
here @ m247 but ill post around and help out with
whatever I can let's do this !!