Miata Roll Call

Thanks. My dad bought it new winter of '91 and it he babied it all while I was growing up. When I graduated college in 2008 he bought a Porsche Boxster RS 60 Spyder and gave me the Miata. So it's been in the family it's whole life and very well taken care of.

Oops, never saw this thread..
6232178687_1d9b91aa77_z.jpg

5989034309_8107eeb298_z.jpg

Thank you! :D

Evolution Orange is an awesome color though. One of the most rare Miata colors as I'm sure you know :D

Hey Mike welcome to the forum! Your car looks very familiar especially the picture in your signature. Are you on M.net?

I am indeed on m.net, but I don't post there very much. Was on CR, but the new wave of stupid has discouraged me from logging in for the past few months.

Ah I may have seen you on there actually. I haven't been on CR in months. I go through waves with that site until I get fed up with the stupid. :) It definitely more at home as part of the M.net crowd.

seems the new wave of stupid has pushed quite a few more miata members over here

cr.net makes my head hurt most of the time...only thing i use it for occasionally is surfing for parts

Yeah, I've been on m.net forever and have less than 2k posts lol.
Just been hanging around on MT, but I don't mind spreading some knowledge...so I am here.

I am indeed on m.net, but I don't post there very much. Was on CR, but the new wave of stupid has discouraged me from logging in for the past few months.

Same reason I never get on there any more. You're among friends here!

Back