FS: Dash hawk, Standback, PnP harness for Standback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

:
2007 MS3 (Injen CAI, epoxy rrm mod)
I am selling these items separately or as a package deal at a discount. They are all in perfect working order. In fact the Dash Hawk and the PnP harness were purchased only 2 months ago! All CPE items have been tested and verified by CPE!

Option 1:
Standback -
Pnp Harness -
Dash Hawk -

Option 2:
Standback, Dash Hawk, and Pnp harness- package deal-

This package is all you need to tune your MS3. I have to sell these items because I need money more than I need a faster car right now! My loss is your gain! Thanks for looking.

I respond to PMs or call me at

Last edited by a moderator:
I am selling these items separately or as a package deal at a discount. They are all in perfect working order. In fact the Dash Hawk and the PnP harness were purchased only 2 months ago! All CPE items have been tested and verified by CPE!

Option 1:
Standback -
Pnp Harness -
Dash Hawk -

Option 2:
Standback, Dash Hawk, and Pnp harness- package deal-

This package is all you need to tune your MS3. I have to sell these items because I need money more than I need a faster car right now! My loss is your gain! Thanks for looking.

I respond to PMs or call me at
I might be interested in the DH at a more reasonable price.... DH's go for around $190-$210 shipped... check the prior sales of them...

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to read the for sale rules in my signature. PM me or a section mod to re-open once you get everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back