Cold Air Inake for my MP3?

Man, thats alot of stuff u did. I'll probably end up selling my MP3 and just get a straight turbo car next time in the next few years. Well see how the economy goes.

Either that or you can just Keep the MP3 and Turbo it! I mean if your looking for a race car without spending some money. The MP3 isn't the car! You can pick up a CRX or EG Hatch and swap a LS Motor into it. You can buy B18B LS motors for about $4-500. Later down the road if you want, you can always go LS/VTEC.

Doesn't take much to get a Little CRX or Hatch into the 12's/13's.

there are 2, VTCS and VICS. the MP3 did not come with VCTS, and removing VICS serves no benefit, and likely costs you bottom end power.

Not really. I gripped really good with the Spec II's on there.! And it wasn't like i was going up against high end powered cars. I won't lie, it helped a lot when i went WOT with my mods. But nothing to really brag about

nvm... not gonna bother.

Lol....Should of never started! Asking questions and guessing doesn't justify or give you an exact answer. At the time, i was the one who had/drove the car! So yes i would know. My bottom end Wasn't really noticeable. If more than anything, i lost a couple few mpg "if that".

Your entitled to your opinion, if you beg to differ. That's your opinion! "little Grasshopper"

omg dude, you crack me up. go do some research on the VICS system... you'll find my "opinion" is pretty common, and has something to do with physics and the effect of intake port volume on power curves.

"little grasshopper"... oh man. comedy.

omg dude, you crack me up. go do some research on the VICS system... you'll find my "opinion" is pretty common, and has something to do with physics and the effect of intake port volume on power curves.

"little grasshopper"... oh man. comedy.

Lol Are you serious..... My MP3 wasn't stock. If i was stock, then yes it would of been really noticeable. No one's arguing it didn't effect the power difference. Not anywhere did i say i lost power. I said it wasn't noticeable and it felt the same. Reading >Owns you "Little Grasshopper". Wow wish people would learn how to comprehend and read, before they spout off irrelevant s***.

I did the same thing to my 02 Sentra SE-R 5spd. Removed the flaps in the intake runners and the same results. Power lost really wasn't noticeable. Your a funny guy(lol2)

Lol....Should of never started! Asking questions and guessing doesn't justify or give you an exact answer. At the time, i was the one who had/drove the car! So yes i would know. My bottom end Wasn't really noticeable. If more than anything, i lost a couple few mpg "if that".

Your entitled to your opinion, if you beg to differ. That's your opinion! "little Grasshopper"

Please Elaborate where i stated the power difference of curve doesn't matter. Re-read the huge ass highlighted words and maybe it will register into your puny ass little brain

A) not clutter this thread

B) not questioning your intelligence

C) this is your last warning to play nice, or be infracted.

wow, Mazda wars, so cool! LOL

I wouldn't mind going Turbo on my MP3, it just depends on my economic situation next year. If I know I could get at least 250HP out of turbo'ing it, them maybe it be worth it.

Can a Turbo'd out MP3 even get that high HP?

notice he said ceiling... sky > ceiling. ceilings are low. lol im just playin :)

lol i know, trust me i know. i buy proteges for handlin not speed lol

you buy then like they are going out of style(bolt)

Sorry had too. I wish i still had that generation photo from your work...

Latest posts

Back