help needed with tuning options

butabean89

:
2003.5 MSP
Hey everyone my names Dave and i have a few questions on my 2003 speed protege. Everythings done and i mean everything... im running a rough 16psi on a crap piggy back ... its time to up the boost and put down numbers but i have one problem .. i dont know what stand alone to use.. Ive been lookin at the haltech but not sure which to go with... the cars completed ... this is my last piece of the puzzle... thanks for anyone who can help

Everything = built engine, FMIC, etc? Just verifying.

Microtech, Haltech.. there are a LOT of threads here with info on each to help you decide.

yes.. built motor and everything else to go with it ... what do u use ... haltech does everything which is nice but it doesnt talk much about wiring .. they dont show any harness just the ports

Hey everyone my names Dave and i have a few questions on my 2003 speed protege. Everythings done and i mean everything... im running a rough 16psi on a crap piggy back ... its time to up the boost and put down numbers but i have one problem .. i dont know what stand alone to use.. Ive been lookin at the haltech but not sure which to go with... the cars completed ... this is my last piece of the puzzle... thanks for anyone who can help

what about the tranny and LSD? Just curious...

im from Mass and i will be post a full mods list soon .. my comp sucks so building a profile for my cars isnt workin out too well ... im doin what i can via cell

what about the tranny and LSD? Just curious...

the rumor is that 3 and 5 gears are the weakest so i upgraded only the two with GTX gears since mazda has yet to put out gear 4... for the LSD i went welded... im more into highyway pulls than tearing up city streets... for handling i dont see a huge loss aslong as u do some suspension work

Back