Short Throw Shift Plate for the MS6

Hey guys, what colors would you like to see this in? What colors did the MS6 come in?

Thanks,
Jamie

Velocity Red, Black Mica, White Pearl, Black Cherry, Titanium, Liquid Platinum were all the colors.

As for TWMs, the Stage 1 and 2 are nearly identical, but the Stage 2 has a shorter upper mount, which reduces the overall height by 1". The lower portion where the link attaches is the same for both kits.

Jamie, are you planning on doing the 'Mazdaspeed' cut in the center of them? Personally, I'd prefer not to have that, if you could make that an option. Just my $.02

I think a Brushed Aluminum finish would look pretty good. Or a blue powder coat to match the Cobb Intakes.

Aluminum finish in powder coat is tricky but I'll give it a try. I can try a 2 stage chrome that looks really good too. The Blue I use now is a very close match to the COBB blue.

Jamie

Jamie, are you planning on doing the 'Mazdaspeed' cut in the center of them? Personally, I'd prefer not to have that, if you could make that an option. Just my $.02

I can do it either way. I was thinking of going without on this one.

Jamie

already have the twm stage 2 and praying that this will be able to be added as well....it could make for uber short shifts and borat say me like!

UPDATE

Thanks to Evolved, some good progress was made yesterday. We had limited time but we did get it installed and it does work. After some adjustments the throw was about ~30% with room for improvement. What I did encounter was neutral was off by ~.75". I believe this to be caused by the cables angle or possibly the length in relation to the factory linkage. It is different then then on the MS3. This should be simple to correct and will just require me to make another plate while I have the car in my possession. If I owned a 6 this would be done by now.

So when schedules align, Evolved and I plan to get back together and work on finishing this up. Big thanks Evolved for your help and patience.

Thanks,
Jamie

can you make it dirty/oily aluminum like everything else, stealth install ftw

That's funny.(lol2) I suppose I could rub my dirty greasy hands on it just before I ship.

Jamie

I will have EVOLVED's car for several hours this Saturday so look for an update this weekend.

Thanks,
Jamie

Back