12.4 quarter mile!

thats the race roots car. go to msf and they have plenty of threads on their build. they use a t67 with a custom setup that includes a new fueling system. theyre selling the kit for around 5k

A t67 makes over 800whp on a civic. Our turd ass car was only makin 400 with the same turbo. Granted at lower boost but still. Gay city usa

a civic is also designed for high rev and top end, we are designed the exact opposite, low end and midrange. combine that with our shorter gears and the turbo has very little time to work its magic......

Does anyone know if this guy is running slicks????? Cause if he isn't...... with slicks we are talking mid to high 11's people!!!

He's on stock block stock clutch stock suspension. Runnin drag radials. No flat foot shifting. 11's are there just gotta put the power down right

I noticed the lift throttle shifting when listening to the clip. He can easily drop 3-4 tenths with flat shifts alone. Could get VERY close to 11's. Very impressive.

I was trapping higher than that with nitrous. but unfortunately my et's were terrible, because it was spinning through 3rd and some of 4th on 245 drag radials.

if i ever go back to nitrous, i will be downsizing the brakes to run a 15" wheel with a serious slick. I may attempt to find more details on driver311's track setup.

i know they were 15" track lites with a 1.5" spacer, but what was the offset?

are they running a slick strip? That's got to be snow I see on the right side and at the end.

awesome time and trapspeed..pretty good stuff..so this car is pushing around 400 whp? on 20 psi 93 oct....I know the video said 17.5 psi...but looking through the forums im seeing those other numbers....stock block-internals...Im excited and really hope this succeeds..just carious if the engine can handle that on a daily basis. Guess time will tell..Goodluck Roots racing :)

No,

He's using 245mm Drag radials on FD wheels.

They are Mickey Thompson 3780r 245-40-18

awesome time and trapspeed..pretty good stuff..so this car is pushing around 400 whp? on 20 psi 93 oct....I know the video said 17.5 psi...but looking through the forums im seeing those other numbers....stock block-internals...Im excited and really hope this succeeds..just carious if the engine can handle that on a daily basis. Guess time will tell..Goodluck Roots racing :)

We daily drive the car. 4k miles on the car with the kit.

Thanks for the kind comments

-Brice

Race Roots soon to be a vendor on here :)

Nice out the back door but, work on the launch. I hit 2.0-2.1 60' on the stock tires/wheels, with only an epoxied stock RMM and an torque damper for safety.

Nice out the back door but, work on the launch. I hit 2.0-2.1 60' on the stock tires/wheels, with only an epoxied stock RMM and an torque damper for safety.

We already have some things we plan on rolling out to break into the 11's.

When you add 150whp to your car let me know how your stock setup is putting the power down...:)

Back