34. Supercharged Millenia PCV Valve
35. Purge Valve
36. Vibrant Performance Silicone Vacuum Hose Pit Pack - Blue
37. VTCS Vacuum Solenoid
38. Oil catch can
39. Aftermarket Air to Air Oil cooler

Last edited:
hows it coming?

mines in and.. wow. the car is so much more fun to drive now. i really love it. already saving to go forged!

edit: whats the oil catch for?

Last edited:
hows it coming?

mines in and.. wow. the car is so much more fun to drive now. i really love it. already saving to go forged!

edit: whats the oil catch for?
Dude I'm so close.
Its coming all I really need is some studs and Bov.
Oil catch can stops oil gumming up the valve train, turbo and most importantly the intercooler and plumbing. I also heard it stops oil blow by that could lower your octane levels which could cause knock.

Dude I'm so close.
Its coming all I really need is some studs and Bov.
Oil catch can stops oil gumming up the valve train, turbo and most importantly the intercooler and plumbing. I also heard it stops oil blow by that could lower your octane levels which could cause knock.

turbo is awesome man, i am looking forward to seeing how your setup turns out.

where does it go? i need to pick that up along with that pcv valve..

oh nice, i didn't think to mount it there. i was planning on running an oil cooler but im not sure if the oil plate, oil cooler plate, and filter would fit.

oh nice, i didn't think to mount it there. i was planning on running an oil cooler but im not sure if the oil plate, oil cooler plate, and filter would fit.

I'm just going to use a 1/8npt Y splitter on the oil cool plat so I can have both my gauges hooked up and run my oil for my turbo

Yeah, I just had to get an oil cooler I was little scared boosting without one. Have you got everything worked out on yours? Are you using the super map on your ss afc?

yeah, i had to modify the waste-gate and play with the vacuum sources but its running good right now. never got the ssafc.. saving up to rebuild my motor now. just staying at 6psi until its finished.

edit: i had my oil temp gauge installed for about a month before the turbo and it stayed around 200-230 and oil temp is actually a bit lower with the turbo on now. 190-220.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back