MP3Night Turbo Build

I hear you man I trust what your saying I'm going to roll with the AEM Wideband

Does anyone know anything about the AEM TRU-BOOST Controller or ever used it?

i havn't used it, i personally havn't heard anything really negative about it. i would have gotten it, but with the exception of my wideband my other gauges are Stri, and i like the look of analog gauges over digital. but it's absolute money tho, boost gauge AND EBC in one unit.

P.S. My boost and AFR's were ****** SPOT ON tonight. 11.7-11.8afr all through boost, dropping to 11.2-10.8 above 6krpms. 13.3 PSI all night. my tune below 12.5 PSI is retarded rich, so as a quick fix i just upped the boost. lol. and with the WOT box it doesn't stop pulling. got a little pop shifting into 4th and into 5th :) man i'm gonna miss my car the next few months, s**** quick. :(

I'm trying to think how I would run my oil to my Turbo and my external oil cooler and at the same time running my oil temp and oil pressure gauges. Would I just run the oil to my turbo through the back of the block right above the oil filter? if so how would I still run my gauges and oil cooler on the same sandwich plate?

I'm trying to think how I would run my oil to my Turbo and my external oil cooler and at the same time running my oil temp and oil pressure gauges. Would I just run the oil to my turbo through the back of the block right above the oil filter? if so how would I still run my gauges and oil cooler on the same sandwich plate?

remove the stock oil pressure sensor and use that port for the turbo oil feed. depends on the sandwich plate. i've seen sandwich plates with an in and out port for the cooler and two 1/8npt ports for sensors.

edit: LINK. i forget the thread size for the sandwich plate so double check before ordering.
but get one of these.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Last edited:
Oh dang that could work...but that wouldn't stress/hurt anything running that many things out of that would it?

Last edited:
List Update: parts on the way/bought: Turbo GT2554R, ATP Wastegate 7psi 7. Oil return line, Oil return oil-pan fitting, Oil feed - turbo fitting
Also adding WOT Box with No-lift shifting and 2-step launch control to the list

Last edited:
Would a AEM Single-Channel Control Module be necessary and good addition to my Wideband?

no, its designed for it.

Thanks! I'll do just that

base supermap with just a few tweeks that i did. its really not hard to tune it.. just make a good run and datalog it and then see the general area u need to change and change the cell number up or down to compensate

With the mapping on the ss-afc what would be a good map for me to run based on my set-up?

Last edited:
Update: Bought/ parts on the way:
10. Turbo oil return gasket
11. Water feed line Water return line
12. water feed banjo fitting
13. Oil feed - adapter plate fitting
14. Oil adapter plate

I'm getting so freaking close! only 15 things to get minus the wot box

Last edited:
WGA came in today
PICT0002-1.jpg

Came in today also:
7. Oil return line
8. Oil return oil-pan fitting
9. Oil feed - turbo fitting
PICT0003-1.jpg

Very nice I felt the same way when I got my T28 lol.Question how long is that oil return line? A foot maybe?

do ur self a favor... and invest in some RTV.... lots lol.. and use the hell out of it on your oil pan fittings and LET it DRY.... ( i was imaptient and now i have an oil leak again... GRR....

do ur self a favor... and invest in some RTV.... lots lol.. and use the hell out of it on your oil pan fittings and LET it DRY.... ( i was impatient and now i have an oil leak again... GRR....
Alright I sure will

More parts on the way they'll get here Monday

Last edited:
Post update New parts came in Turbo oil return gasket, Water feed line Water return line, water feed banjo fitting, Oil feed - adapter plate fitting
PICT0028.jpg

got to get some more water/coolant line

Got a couple of parts on the way
15. Oil Temp Gauge (Prosport)
16. Triple Single Din gauge holder
17. AWR Side engine mounts

Latest posts

Back