Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

nice color, thats my second choices of colors but i still lean towards the spirited green, i see you went to liberty, is that in CT or do you have one in mass also. You planning any mods?
You know, I was so undecided on whether I wanted the green or the white. My car before this was white and I loved it. It just never really looks dirty from afar lol. They have one in Mass. Yes, I actually just bought a stubby antenna and a shift knob so far. My plan for the first MAJOR mod is to definitely lower it. Then hoping to tint for sure, and exhaust. The wheels will probably come last due to the money obviously, but its in the plan! :)

Proud Mazda2 Owner

Aloha from Hawaii everyone,

I am a proud owner of a liquid silver Mazda2 Touring AT, the picture shows him upon arrival at the dealership from the dock. Named Junior, he didn't have to spend anytime on display at the showroom, he went directly to me! He joins my other Mazda, named Tatsu, a still going strong 2001 Mazda Protege LX2.0. In the coming weeks, Junior's windows will be tinted but at least for now, most will be stock. Enjoy your Mazda's everyone, as I am truly enjoying both of mine!

Jr's Arrival.jpg

Hello Rsun!
Nice car. Looks like my car.
Are you putting bigger wheels on it?

Aloha from Hawaii everyone,

I am a proud owner of a liquid silver Mazda2 Touring AT, the picture shows him upon arrival at the dealership from the dock. Named Junior, he didn't have to spend anytime on display at the showroom, he went directly to me! He joins my other Mazda, named Tatsu, a still going strong 2001 Mazda Protege LX2.0. In the coming weeks, Junior's windows will be tinted but at least for now, most will be stock. Enjoy your Mazda's everyone, as I am truly enjoying both of mine!

View attachment 183840

Awesome looking Mazda2 :) I have the same exact one, color trim and all.

Awesome looking Mazda2 :) I have the same exact one, color trim and all.

Thanks, IMO liquid silver is an awesome color, the color choices are rather limited anyway for now, but I did always like silver. The tint was just completed and maybe mud guards will be next but that's about the extent of it so it will be mostly stock.

Yes, I have a lot of pic. At my cardomin site.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3885658/2010-mazda-mazda2

Looking forward to see how it looks when it is lowerd. I have not yet made up my mind if I will lower or not. The roads in Norway is not the best in the world. I am worried that it will be to hard to drive with a lowerd car. Here the car has 16" as standard so I ges I stikk to the aloys that is on the car.

Yes, I have a lot of pic. At my cardomin site.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3885658/2010-mazda-mazda2

Looking forward to see how it looks when it is lowerd. I have not yet made up my mind if I will lower or not. The roads in Norway is not the best in the world. I am worried that it will be to hard to drive with a lowerd car. Here the car has 16" as standard so I ges I stikk to the aloys that is on the car.

pics are up in the suspension forum. It is a very mild drop so not a whole lot of difference.

Just got my Liquid Silver Mazda2 about 2 weeks ago. I love it!

Decided to go after a sport model since I don't care for trip computers and everything extra I'd probably end up changing anyway.

Oh well, on with the pictures:
248481_10150275497291900_710376899_9414850_3975906_n.jpg

248011_10150275497496900_710376899_9414856_7868541_n.jpg

247801_10150275497531900_710376899_9414857_1793328_n.jpg

249226_10150275497606900_710376899_9414859_607615_n.jpg

I was driving an 06 Subaru Legacy GT before this. It's a big difference, but I prefer driving Mazda's new mass-produced go-kart more... it truly is a lot more fun to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow!

I'll be lurking around here for a while, I think. :D..

Looks good. I had a rare Mazda2 sighting today on the highway, a red one.
It looked nice too. They don't have any bad colors really. They all look pretty good.

I always describe mine as a go-kart too. That's just what it feels like.
Now I don't mind driving to places far away so much to hike or bike, because
the drive there is fun too.

I did miss my Jeep Liberty a little today though when I wanted to get up a rough forest road, but I
knew I was giving that up before I traded it in.
I'd rather just park & walk & drive the Mazda2 than go back to the boring liberty.

Last edited:
Looks good. I had a rare Mazda2 sighting today on the highway, a red one.
It looked nice too. They don't have any bad colors really. They all look pretty good.

I always describe mine as a go-kart too. That's just what it feels like.
Now I don't mind driving to places far away so much to hike or bike, because
the drive there is fun too.

I did miss my Jeep Liberty a little today though when I wanted to get up a rough forest road, but I
knew I was giving that up before I traded it in.
I'd rather just park & walk & drive the Mazda2 than go back to the boring liberty.

I've seen 2 white, 1 green, 1 silver and 1 red I believe in my area. I'd really love to see a Mazda2 meet happen in the near future as it seems like more people are catching on to the car :)

Some of the things I've done so far w/ my 2:

H&R Springs
15x7 Kosei K1's
Corksport Rear Torsion Bar
w/ some pink accents :)

28k2gwl.jpg

zpmh2.jpg

2cmx3c.jpg

2dmcmx3.jpg

H&R Springs
15x7 Kosei K1's

2dmcmx3.jpg

What shift knob is that!! I've been looking for one in this style. I assume they have it in other colors besides pink? :D..

Your car is looking great though. 15x7 really looks like it's the wheel size to go on the 2. :>

H&R Springs
15x7 Kosei K1's

28k2gwl.jpg

zpmh2.jpg

2cmx3c.jpg

2dmcmx3.jpg

thats pretty nice, u using a PS3 MOTION CONTROLLER as ur shifter ........lol just kidding loving the white and black theme cant waitfor my rims!!!!

Latest posts

Back