In Memory of Member 1338
In Memory of Member 1338
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Registered Member

Registered Member

Mazdaspeed3, Mazda2 Yozora Ed., RX-8 R3

Ok.. Time for some new pics! I know it's not as comprehensive a shoot, but these are the most recent of the whole thing...

Please ignore the ugly mess attached to the TOP of my battery.. I had an unfortunate (read: stupid) incident this weekend with a ratchet, a positive lead and the chassis that blew up my starter/alternator fusible link, and I've had to order a new one... That's all just temporary!

You should be able to see the drop with the H&R springs and the Corksport SRI... I couldn't take a pic of the crankshaft pulley cus its in an very awkward spot to see, but I promise it's in there!

New Pics Here!
    2009 Mazdaspeed3
    Performance
    Hypertech - COBB SRI - COBB TIP - Turbosmart BPV - Autotech FP Internals - NKG Iridium IX - TRZ TMM - CPe RMM - CS Short Shift Plate
    Suspension and Handling
    CS Big Brake Callipers - CS Front Sway Bar
    Sound and Appearance
    Kenwood KIV700 - JL C3-570 - JL 10W6v2 - JL XD400/4 - JL XD600/1 - Kinetik 600 Power Cell - Redline Shift and Ebrake Boot

2011 Mazda2 Yozora Ed.
    Engine
    CorkSport SRI - Custom 2.25" s/s Magnaflow header-back exhaust - ACT HDMM Clutch Kit - AWR Rear Engine Mount - CorkSport Short Shift Plate - Optima YellowTop
    Suspension and Handling
    K-Sport Control Pro coils - Corksport Front Tower Strut Bar - Corksport Rear Torsion Bar - Corksport Front Sway Bar - EBC USR Slotted Rotors - EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads - Technafit s/s Flex Lines
    Wheels
    Konig Backbone 16x7 - Yokohama S.Drive 195/45W
    Sound
    Kenwood eXcelon DNX6980 deck - JL C3-650 - JL 10W6v2 sub - JL XD400/4 - JL XD600/1 - Kinetik 600 Power Cell - Big 3

Registered Member

1972 240z

oh wow whered you get the mazdaspeed door sill and the decals?

2001 Miata, 2011 Mazda 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
    Ok.. Time for some new pics! I know it's not as comprehensive a shoot, but these are the most recent of the whole thing...

Please ignore the ugly mess attached to the TOP of my battery.. I had an unfortunate (read: stupid) incident this weekend with a ratchet, a positive lead and the chassis that blew up my starter/alternator fusible link, and I've had to order a new one... That's all just temporary!

You should be able to see the drop with the H&R springs and the Corksport SRI... I couldn't take a pic of the crankshaft pulley cus its in an very awkward spot to see, but I promise it's in there!

New Pics Here!
    You sure that SRI is installed properly? I noticed you have the two hoses coming from the temp. sensor going to different locations than I do. I checked the Corksport install guide and mine look exactly like the ones in the guide. It might not matter, but I figured I'd give you a head's up.

The 2 decals are Part of the canadIan Yozora Edition trim and the sills are actually some MS3 plates my dealership was selling off for cheap! Way cheaper than the M2 sill plates

Quote Originally Posted by mray View Post
    oh wow whered you get the mazdaspeed door sill and the decals?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

I saw that too, but I check with the techs at my dealership and they said it didn't matter. Both go to the same chamber in the sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleNixon View Post
    You sure that SRI is installed properly? I noticed you have the two hoses coming from the temp. sensor going to different locations than I do. I checked the Corksport install guide and mine look exactly like the ones in the guide. It might not matter, but I figured I'd give you a head's up.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2001 Miata, 2011 Mazda 2

Cool deal! Looks good!

Mazda 2 GX Convenience

Does anyone know any sites or anything where i can get and see parts for my Mazda 2 please. i want to do things to it but cant find any parts anywhere. please help me.

2019 Hyundai Veloster N Performance Pack, 2016 Scion iA (Mazda2)

Quote Originally Posted by mazda2man View Post
    Does anyone know any sites or anything where i can get and see parts for my Mazda 2 please. i want to do things to it but cant find any parts anywhere. please help me.
    Corksport
    http://www.corksport.com/2011-mazda-2/
    They are also a forum vendor http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forum...?386-CorkSport

Protege Garage
    http://protegegarage.com/466-mazda2
    They are also a forum vendor http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forum...Protege-Garage

WheelDude
    Check their 89-05 Miata section (should be similar fitment) http://www.wheeldude.com/catalog/ind...?cPath=102_291
    They are also a forum vendor http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forum...-WheelDude.com
    Mazda2 thread http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...-Mazda2-wheels!

See also:
    Our Main Sponsors page: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forum...-Main-Sponsors
    AV Sales & Group Buys: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forum...-Sales-amp-GBs

1934,1938,1961,2010,2013 sanblaster's Avatar
    hates math

2009 CWP Mazda Axela Sport & 2006 Nissan 350z

Wow, I didn't now they had a mazda 2 sedan. Nice.

2001 Miata, 2011 Mazda 2

Still really wondering if that 2007-2010 euro front bumper fits the 2011 USDM Mazda 2. Anyone know?

Donated: $5

03.5 Protege5

North of South FL, yet still South of Central FL
    Some VERY good looking 2's in here!!

i'm curious about the Demio projector headlights!

Wife's Protege5
    Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil did, Phil was before Andrew, who was before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, chiefmg, Tungsten, 2.0t03speed and Tylor again

2011 Crystal White Pearl Mazda2 Sport

Here is some pictures of my 2... still stock but future mods soon!

Registered Member

none yet

nice color, thats my second choices of colors but i still lean towards the spirited green, i see you went to liberty, is that in CT or do you have one in mass also. You planning any mods?

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast