Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Beep beep.

Attachments

• IMAG0994.jpg
    IMAG0994.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 414
Had to take this pic quick because it was in the middle of a traffic circle!

x6egzp.png

After a nice wash and wax.

23u7y4i.jpg

Love those headlights.

4u9bfa.jpg

Last edited:
That Honda looks jealous!:'(

Sorry never saw this.. haha damn right it should be :p ;).

man dont park like that...

car looks good though.

and the black one is sexy too.

Lol.. there was no one where I was "parked". My car was the last line of cars on a Sunday close to closing time. And thank you kind sir.

It was just for the photo... right?

Lmao, I wasn't even there to take pics of my car. I was there to take pics of my buddy's car's, and only had time to snap a few quick pics in between moving cars for different photo's.

Last edited:
That picture is full of win, but you did not floss your wheel the correct way! :)

:( I know. I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't think it through all the way. I might make it out there again later at night when the traffic isn't so heavy so I can shoot it better. ;)

:( I know. I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't think it through all the way. I might make it out there again later at night when the traffic isn't so heavy so I can shoot it better. ;)

Don't park on the wrong side of the tracks!
IMAG1008_BURST003.jpg

Last edited:
Took this one on the way down from Tahoe yesterday. Just an iPhone shot but the light and the view were too good to pass up.

Overlook on the way back down from Tahoe. Can't believe how much snow there was considering the time of year. by maximstensel, on Flickr

Incidentally I can now say that the 2 actually makes a decent ski car. The trick is to pull the passenger seat all the way forward, lean it back, and then fold the back seat down on top of it, with the headrests taken off of both. That way the skis don't touch the seat fabric, only the rough carpet stuff in the hatch and the back of the back seats.

Back