WTB: MS6 Rear Differential

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00stnSIX

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Anyone know where I can find a used one? Saw one on eBay a little while back, didn't sell... don't know if its still around. My front dif mount bolts snapped a while back, so i fixed it myself, then it happened again (nice, huh) and actually cracked the front part (the clutch thingy that turns the rear dif on/off) so i have it rigged up to just not leak.

The rear end in my car makes a lot of vibration now, I'm sure caused by misalignment and driving without the mount attached. Looking for a replacement or any other ideas/help for it! I'd love to keep the car, but its looking more and more like its going to get traded in!!!

Thanks for your help

Rich

trade that bish in already!! I feel bad how many problems you have had with that thing..... its not like you were modded out! CAI and a catback.... whoa, slow down...

I may not be far behind you on the trade thing either........

Well I'm not sure if you have used this or not but this person showed me this site & wow I'm in pressed big time found what I was looking for also found it local in canada here so double wow! I'm impressed. I will be more impressed when they get here. These guys had everything down to the VIN.. this is a must use for everyone..

www.car-part.com

Last edited:
trade that bish in already!! I feel bad how many problems you have had with that thing..... its not like you were modded out! CAI and a catback.... whoa, slow down...

I may not be far behind you on the trade thing either........

already found what im gonna get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back