need help with iddle issues

menaspeed

well here is my problem 2nd time it has done this disconected the neg to clean the conectors and on neautral the rpms drop low but it does not shut off and ones you put it in gear or give it gas no problem at all .last time i did this it was doing it for about 4 to 5 days could it be the ecu reseting everything all over again i have CPE CAI HKS Blow Valve test pipe flow master exhaust and rework KO4 any info will be apreciated
thanks

Check and make sure all your connections on the intake side of your engine are tight and secure, especially with the blowoff valve. These engines are known to not run as well when in VTA instead of bypass.

well here is my problem 2nd time it has done this disconected the neg to clean the conectors and on neautral the rpms drop low but it does not shut off and ones you put it in gear or give it gas no problem at all .last time i did this it was doing it for about 4 to 5 days could it be the ecu reseting everything all over again i have CPE CAI HKS Blow Valve test pipe flow master exhaust and rework KO4 any info will be apreciated
thanks

Yes, when you disconnect the battery the ECU is reset and it MAY take several miles or key cycles until it is back to "normal", depending on how far and what type of driving you do immediately afterwards. For best results the engine should be run up to temp in stop and go type city driving with at least one WOT trip up to ~5k.

Back