WTB: stupid piece of plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCH

:
2009 Mazdaspeed3; 1991 Turbo Miata
I was a bit clumsy in my removal of an interior panel and broke off a dinky piece of plastic and the plastic snap rivet that holds in the interior panel near the clutch pedal (hand) Does anyone know of a place/person that might have an extra?

Attachments

• DSCF1734.JPG
    DSCF1734.JPG
    409.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF1736.JPG
    DSCF1736.JPG
    375.9 KB · Views: 130
Wow I did the same thing on my boost gauge install. I just applied a small amount of super glue to the back of the rivet and put it in the hole that way it looks like nothing is wrong. With the other clips holding it place I haven't had a problem.

Go to your local pick 'n pull. Should be the same piece for all 1st-gen 3s.

I'll try, though there aren't many mazdas to choose from, if any at all... there aren't any dealers for 100 miles :-/

you just need the plastic pin part right? just go to home depot man they will have one

I need that white plastic bracket and whatever fastens that to the sheet metal too. though I could try some epoxy to fix it... thanks for the tip!

I'll try, though there aren't many mazdas to choose from, if any at all... there aren't any dealers for 100 miles :-/

I need that white plastic bracket and whatever fastens that to the sheet metal too. though I could try some epoxy to fix it... thanks for the tip!

this is the part you need #BP4M68AD2A ($2.30) and this is the screw #GJ2168885B ($0.77)

go to onlinemazdaparts.com (http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214264) and search by part number

You can go to http://allmazda.net/login/ to view the pieces (search by part #, then browse to your car) but you have to register on the site first...

Last edited:
Another stupid piece of plastic broke. My friend (GTI owner...) broke part of the plastic clip that holds the ECU connector on. Does anyone know the part number for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back