How To: Ebay FMIC

I think I'm going to do this in the summer. How much cutting did you have to do Wagon? Just what is shown in the pictures (the black plastic "shielding" on the under side)?

that and the little tab that was in the way of the cold pipe under the headlight.

but as I said in the OP, I don't recommend my hot pipe routing.

Oh ok. Yeah I see what you're talking about. I'm gonna have to do some brainstorming on routes for the pipes. If anyone else has a how to on a DIY FMIC please post it up in the how to section, as it would be quite helpful for us who don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a FMIC kit. Perhaps xDJ DUBx, if you have some free time to post some pics of how you routed yours that would be very helpful!!

lol. I think if you could imitate turbolifes/perrin's hot pip routing, that'd be the best but I'm not sure how easy it would be?

so i wanna know... why does it feel like i am the only p5 that is turbo'd with HUGE intercooler piping fitment issues.... ??

maybe you're the only one afraid of a sawzall? lol

lol. I think if you could imitate turbolifes/perrin's hot pip routing, that'd be the best but I'm not sure how easy it would be?

I believe you'd have to cut a chunk out of the crash bar. thats what stopped me from copying that cold pipe routing (I even had a turbolife cold pipe)

the fogs are probably half your battle, I know dub cut a good chunk of his fog buckets, but its hidden by his lip. I didn't trim anything, but it all barely sneaks on and isn't exactly all properly aligned. My cheater hot pipe routing probably helps there too. lol

I just can't wait for summer so i just did this. I WILL TAKE SOME MORE PICTURES LATER

Attachments

• L 009.JPG
    L 009.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 942
  • L 007.JPG
    L 007.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 828
  • L 008.JPG
    L 008.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 756
  • L 006.JPG
    L 006.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 755
  • L 010.JPG
    L 010.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 751
I think this would be the currently listed kit that is closest to yours?
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

gotta say it is REALLY tempting to pick it up at that price...even after $75 shipping to canada and ups customs rape. I wanted to go water to air but that's a tough choice since my water setup was gonna cost like.. $700..

pics make it a tougher choice lol.

Latest posts

Back