FS: Samsung Epix i907 phone for AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrayzieFox

:
01 MP3 Turbo
I used this phone for about a year and it was awesome!! It has a full QWERTY keyboard AND touchscreen + retractable stylus. It's also WiFi capable, so if you're like me and don't like paying for data usage, this phone will serve you very well. WiFi hotspots are popping up all over the place and I was able to have internet on my phone just about everywhere I went.

The phone was replaced with the new Samsung Jack i637 which is more like the previous BlackJack II i617, but the Epix is still one of my favorite phones.

It has a really cool optical mouse feature as well, which I have yet to see on any other phone. The center button (d-pad) is a touch sensitive mouse pad like on a laptop. You can have a cursor on the screen, or you can use it as a 4-way navigator by sliding your finger over the pad in the direction you want to scroll. Really cool in all honesty!!

Here are the specs:
Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional (PocketPC Edition)
World Phone
3G Capable
WiFi Capable
2 MP Camera
Optical Mouse
Bluetooth
GPS Capable

I also want to add that I am VERY familiar with this phone. If you ever need anything, let me know and I'll help ya out. I have a lot of free (and purchased) software to go along with it. The LED light in the upper right corner can blink 7 different colors to indicate different events such as missed texts, calls, voicemails, etc. The software costs $10 but it's yours if you want it. I also have Garmin Mobile XT with ALL of North American maps but you need at least 1 GB memory for the maps.

Again, if there is anything you want or need for the phone let me know and I'll probably be able to get it to you for free :)

Price: $250 shipped *SOLD*, including Garmin Mobile XT, RepeatingAlerts Pro software. Battery charger and USB cable included.

Oh, one last thing. The day I bought this phone new, I protected it using Zagg's Invisible Shield. It's a full body kit so the screen and back of the phone have been protected since day one. There is not a single scratch on it anywhere because of this protection. The phone is mint!

Attachments

• Photo-0044.jpg
    Photo-0044.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Photo-0045.jpg
    Photo-0045.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Photo-0046.jpg
    Photo-0046.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
A little much considering an old iPhone could be had for a little more?

I don't think so. Garmin Mobile XT alone cost me $200.. and I'm willing to include it for free. You just need a >1 GB memory stick for the maps.

Plus I really don't like the iPhone and I believe this phone to be much more superior to it. You can just put in your SIM card whereas with the iPhone you HAVE to pay for data, and this phone also allows you to use WiFi, whereas the old iPhones didn't (I don't know if the new ones do either..). This phone also has a full QWERTY keyboard and the iPhone is full touch but that's just my personal bias since I'm not a big fan of touch screens.

Also, I believe I have an extra battery to go with this as well. If I find it, I will include it for free.
EDIT: Found the battery. It's still in the original packing so it was never used. Therefore spare battery is now included as well :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back