Fs: Cai and headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalResort

:
Mazda 3
Hey guys and girls, i totaled my protege 5 and have upgraded to a new 2006 mazda 3 and i need to sell my only 2 mods i did to my car. My cold air intake from ingen and then i bought headers from spooled up racing but never got to install them.

Im hoping to get $160 for the header. The CAI is sold.

DSC_7519.jpg

DSC_7518.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys header. Not headers. I only have one. Its brand new i didn't even get to put it on my car. It comes with both gaskets also.

How many miles on the CAI? Im just wondering what shape the filter is in...

Also, does this header have the EGR bung on it?

The Cai has about 40k on it i need to clean it. So it would need a new filter most likely ive cleaned it every 10k miles and yes the headers have the EGR bung on it sorry it wasn't in the picture.

As i said i got them from spooled up racing when he was selling them on the forums. Its brand new i never got to install it on the car.

Bump need to get these things sold! ohmaynitseric has dibs on the CAI right now. Ill post if it gets sold or its still up for sale!

yes that is an oem doughnut gasket that comes with it when you order it. and Im honestly not sure what he was sell though my buddy put it on his car and it works perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back