knocking sound in front when turning

rhayan911

I'm experiencing this knocking sound when making turn, specially when going in parking space. just when I turn on left, hearing the sound coming on the right front. sound like their is something loose. what probably the cause of this sound? need help. dealer just recently replace the right front axle & bearing. after that here comes the knocking sound. thanks

I think they replace the whole right axle. does CV joint included? they replace it just 2 days ago. and now I'm hearing that sound. I will return it to dealer to check. thanks guys.

I had a clicking sound when turning that disappears after I torqued the lug nuts to specs. i.e. 86-90 ft-lbs. This has happened several times and each time the torque wrench did show the torque was a bit lower than specs. However I still can't figure out why it made the clicking sound.

Did you change springs? struts recently? Might be the strut mount bearungs. The ball bearings easily falls apart when dissassembling the struts.

Did you change springs? struts recently? Might be the strut mount bearungs. The ball bearings easily falls apart when dissassembling the struts.

Tell me about it... (boom07) little silver BB's went flying all over the place(sadbanana)

Now I've got that 'tick tick tick' sound when I turn the wheel, it's no big deal to me, because I'm not selling my Premacy, ever! so just got to deal with it.

Peace!(rei)

Back