stock vacuum diagram?

satyr36

:
2003 Protege Speed
is there an article or something that shows how our car SHOULD be wired from manufacturer? My car runs fine but i think i may have some extra tubing and T's in there :D (maybe a line going where it shouldnt? (enguard)

mm.. should be a 90 degree bend off the intake manifold (nipple in the middle i believe) then to a "T" where it seperates one to WGA and one to BPV, there shouldnt be much more for those vacuum lines. but im sure theres a whole lot more vacuum going on in there and not sure if you wanted just that vacuum setup.

mm.. should be a 90 degree bend off the intake manifold (nipple in the middle i believe) then to a "T" where it seperates one to WGA and one to BPV, there shouldnt be much more for those vacuum lines. but im sure theres a whole lot more vacuum going on in there and not sure if you wanted just that vacuum setup.

my bpv is ran directly to my break booster line..?

yea lol, thats not stock. mine is too tho, its a stronger vacuum source and allows quicker response on the bpv, actually in my case have the boostsciences bpv and it wasnt opening at all on the stock vacuum source.

Back