FS: Complete stock intake assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt V

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
I have a complete factory intake assembly for sale, willing to split pieces.

DSC_0233.jpg

I would like $50 + shipping or if you want separate pieces throw me out a decent offer (will be more expensive per piece then buying whole assembly). I am in Justin, TX 76247.

hmm looks tempting.
if i could sell my AEM SRI i might take it Matt :D
and im local so i could just stop by after i leave school sometime.

Put it up for sale and see if you can find anyone that wants to buy it. It would be sweet if you wanted to get it since I wouldn't have to deal with shipping.

Isn't there another piece in the stock intake system? The piece that comes down before the airbox. It's supposed to counteract a situation where water is taken in thru the "ram-air" inlet. I'm not 100% sure, but...

Haha, good call. I need to take a break from work. My heads not working so well anymore. Time for lunch.

Free Bump. :D

Factory airbox is quite restrictive, but a SRI alone won't really get you anything besides a cleaner engine bay and nicer sound.

its restrictive but you gain back the low end torque.
where when its SRI or CAI you lose that and it comes back when ur in the higher ranges IIRC
because i use to use the full long SRI AEM piping but it was very weak in lower end, and then i had a shorter pipe which is what i use now, and im gaining back a lil push in the 1-4K range. and from what i remember reading on a CAI/SRI vs. Stock, the stock has more push in lowend...but thats what i felt when i did the changes and stuff.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back