Current
- Mazda 323 Taupe Mats
- Glowshift Tach
- Prosport Boost/Oil Temp/Oil Pressure Gauges
- 2 Prosport Gauge Pcokets
- NRG Carbon Shift Knob
Future
- AEM Wideband

After having the car for over a year, i have finally decided to go turbo. im going for a clost to sock msp setup right now, but more will come later. Its going to be a slow process but im planning on a christmas break install at the soonest. Any tips/suggestions and help is greatly appreciated!!

1. GT2554R and OEM WGA
2. msp exhuast mani
3. msp s/j pipes
4. fmic intercooler
5. 2.5" intercooler piping
6. 2.5" custom sri or cai
7. HKS SSQV BOV
8. oil return line
9. oil feed line
10. water feed line
11. water return line
12. water feed/return connections
13. oil return/feed connections
14. oil adapter plate
15. exhaust mani gasket
16. inlet gasket
17. outlet gasket
18. s-j pipe gasket
19. tapped oil pan
20. flashed msp ecu
21. ssafc
22. a-pillar 2 gauge pod
23. oil temp gauge
24. oil pressure gauge
25. aem wideband
26. boost gauge
27. 2 prosport pods
28. msp one-way check valve
29. vacuum block

im going to divert the lines that go to the throttle body for water supply. as for oil, feed is coming through the adapter plate and i will run a line to the tapped oil pan for return. obviously from the parts list doing a flashed msp ecu and a ssafc for tuning.

what i have so far... ALOT more to come, stay tuned. (2thumbs)
10-25-09 MSP Exhaust Mani, S-Pipe, J-Pipe
exhaustparts.jpg

11-6-09 GT2554R & OEM WGA
gt25r3.jpg

11-9-09 Coolant Lines
coolantlines.jpg

11-13-09 Oil Pan (Still needs to be tapped) & Cometic Gasket
oilpangasket.jpg

12-8-2009 Oil Feed/Return
oilfeedreturn.jpg

1-21-2010 HKS SSQV and Weld Flange
blowoff-1.jpg

2-1-2010 Prosport Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Boost Gauges.
gauges.jpg

BEFORE
enginebay.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

INSTALL

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0953.jpg

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

DSCN1490-1.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1479-1.jpg

DSCN1487-1.jpg

DSCN1474-1.jpg

DSCN1485-1.jpg

AFTER

DSCN1492-1.jpg

DSCN1489.jpg

Last edited:
good choice picking up an afc for tuning, i had one years back when i was stock turbo and i loved it.

subbed;)

good choice picking up an afc for tuning, i had one years back when i was stock turbo and i loved it.

subbed;)

i had so many people telling me a good tune is important for the engine to last and prevent severe damage. i figured with the flashed msp ecu and a ssafc tuned correctly, i would be safe and not to mention, gain from it also.

anyone know the part number for exhaust manifold to head gasket?

Subbin!!! yeah good job on makin sure u get somethin to tune with.. but u shud be good on the flashed msp ecu unless ur plannin on runnin 10psi+++.. but either way still its good to have even if ur runnin low boost. but i wudn't run over 10psi on a gt25 u shuda went bigger!!! GT2860 FTW lol good luck wit the build yo lookin fwd to seein ur progress ;)

Oh yeah n i think ur referring to the header gasket u can pick up those at any local part store, checkers, autozone, o'reillys etc

oh cool i wasnt aware of that, thanks! for now dont plan on going over 8.. this car needs to last me for a few more years so i dont want to push it until i get some more understanding and internals. my third gear is going out also so, im not even pushing it to 8 until i get a new trans and when i do that, ill go ahead and do the LSD.

well besides me :) , i think there might be just one or two others... i love the color, it doesn't get the cop attention but...not a lot goes with it well...

Last edited:
hey let me know how that water line diversion goes, i was trying to do that but i couldnt get any info on how to do it from anyone on here

i didnt even know yours was green! lol, yeah true. black seems to go with it well, i honestly like the green, not to many green cars out there.

how are those maxspeed lowering springs my buddy was thinkin of picking up a set

the ride is Great, not really aggresive enough for my taste, though. i cut the bottum coil off and got another .3"-.6", so about 1.8" drop in the end. even after cutting a coil i have not bottomed out once. if i could go back i would get the eibach sportlines, even though thats where i am now.

hey let me know how that water line diversion goes, i was trying to do that but i couldnt get any info on how to do it from anyone on here

xDJ DUBx im fairly sure diverted the water lines, i sent him a pm asking for some details, but no reply yet.

oh...i didnt even think to ask him lol

but i havent really looked at the TB, im sure i could figure it out

probably just take the coolant lines off the TB and extend them to the metal coolant lines on the turbo...that would be the easiest way i think
sick color BTW, ive honestly never seen another green protege, well at least not your shade lol

Latest posts

Back