just hydrolocked my engine....

Why would you not go read your insurance policy? no one else on here will know your policy, one company's full coverage is not the same as another company's.

Not trying to be a jerk, but this thread will probably get you more opinions than facts.

Why would you not go read your insurance policy? no one else on here will know your policy, one company's full coverage is not the same as another company's.

Not trying to be a jerk, but this thread will probably get you more opinions than facts.

x2, not being a dick but every company is different, and there are alot of combinations you can have. I would say no but I dont know your set up.

While companies are different, all policies are the same in their coverage.

Comprehensive coverage covers covers damage to your car caused by factors other than collision (eg, vandalism, theft, flood, falling objects, etc)

So depending on the exact cause of your hydrolocking you may have coverage. Flood would be the peril. So what was your situation prior to the occurence?

How did the hydrolock happen?
Did you have a CAI on at the time? If so then your insurance most likely will NOT cover the hydrolock. In fact, they may even consider the CAI to be the cause. However, if you have signed up for some type of car customization insurance then you may be in luck. Like everyone has said previously every insurance carrier is different.

ya, but while the engines out im cleaning the bay, doing alot of tucking and painting and such. also figured out my main problem...

the ports on my 1st gen obx manifold are 1/2 inch off....so they ******* literally each blocked a 1/2in of each exhaust port...

so im getting the new one that has the correct ports and s***.

ya and guess what they are perfectly round...definitely not even close lol..

but the new obx ones have the right flange and runner shape so im gonna do that.

Back