Mark's 2004 MSM Build

Looking foward to seeing the car @ the Mitty Mark. Hopefully at some point, we can have Andrew trailer his D prepared Miata to the Mitty. We can babysit it it for you.

haha...i'm hopin to see his car...i mean i drive all the way to atl and he's getting married!!! wth?

one is my nepoc "i did it" and one is miata based...i guess i thought some people would never venture over to the miata section

So now we know what Mahk's desktop looks like. ;)

Hey, installing the roll bar at the meet? I'd be happy to lend a hand....er help out...for a second I forgot which forum I was in. lol

So now we know what Mahk's desktop looks like. ;)

Hey, installing the roll bar at the meet? I'd be happy to lend a hand....er help out...for a second I forgot which forum I was in. lol

Hahahahaha. Win.

Your car's name or the name of your unicorn? hehe

Back on topic....installing the bar at the upcoming meet or will you have it by then?

so update: busted up a wheel and the front end on a major pot hole in the pru tunnel a few weeks back...got the front end aligned, stock wheels back on (tires are worn out though!) can't find a replacement wheel right now...out of stock? looks like the broken bolt i had on the trubo pipe is the culprit of my leak..3 bolts won't hold up to the major thrashing my car gets...so the turbo's out, pipes are out and waiting on new bolts and gaskets...should be here fri...oh well :(

Damn man. Well, once everything's done, she'll be good as new!

i stopped by the shop last night on the way home...the turbo studs are a pain to get out and now we've got to tap the flange for the new studs.....and come to find out, my leak was not because of the one broken stud, it was the turbo pipe gasket that blew out after about 3000 miles! could have avoided all this had i know...oh well, now i'll have all the studs and nuts and she should be good to go tonight.
i did order the new wheel from tire rack, it shipped yesterday...now i just need some new sneakers!

Back