Mark's 2004 MSM Build

Yeah, but $75 a pair isn't much more than two OEM Protege links...

No problem. I doubt you'll be disappointed. They made me a set short enough to properly work on my suspension and maintain proper geometry / pre-load (or lack thereof), because no one else sold a set that would properly work. Didn't charge a dime over regular price :)

1. got some rear msm mud flaps gettin painted today...my painter just happend to have a quart of 27a on the shelf...i think he said it was 125$ a quart? anyway, should have them this week...
  2. picked up a new set of 2004 mazda/dealer brochures on the intro of msm...
  3. got my aem afr guage coming next week...
  4. steering column guage pod by ATI coming fri (fits in the removable section on top of the column)
  5. received my o2 sensor mounting clamp last week...no need to weld a bung! SS clamp that goes around the exhaust pipe, all i need to do is drill a 1/4 hole in the pipe...:D
  6. next up manual boost controller.....going to 10psi(confused)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Keep it at 10psi Mahk. Past that, you're just making more hot air. Some say 12psi is the mark, but my car seems to run a bit better at 10.

Keep it at 10psi Mahk. Past that, you're just making more hot air. Some say 12psi is the mark, but my car seems to run a bit better at 10.

well yeah... but your car has a hydra and a fairly wonky tune...

suggestions on a down pipe with a bung for the AF guage, something lighter than the stock piece that is made well (with cat)?

Good work Mahk, if you and Bruce do head down forthe Mitty, it should be a great ime with the Andrew, Phen and Chris at the BBQ place! Looks like we'll be shopping for a Spec Miata this coming spring for the boss....time for her own personal track car.....

Mahk, I'd say just go with the Flyin' Miata piece. Mine (before the cat was cut out) is a very nice looking piece with 2 bungs.

Hoping to get there Marlon. Mark, have you posted that question on Miata.net?

I have not, can you post the info on there for me? I have you and Mark down as a part of Team Ohio. You guys have been with us from the start, so you are taken of if you make it. Let me know if you need anything else.

I have not, can you post the info on there for me? I have you and Mark down as a part of Team Ohio. You guys have been with us from the start, so you are taken of if you make it. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks Marlon. But I was refering to Mark's earlier question re downpipe.

so i'm selling the nice injen intake set up, nice piece, well made but when i came off the throttle every now and then she stumbles a bit....there is a work around posted on mazdaspeed miata forum but i like the FM piece and the design much better

Mahk, are you having the little lag issue where the car kinda falls on its face right before it rips your face off?

Back