Mark's 2004 MSM Build

So I got my tranny last week. Looks like I need to move my speedo gear to the 5 speed and there are two connectors for the reverse and neutral switches I need to adapt as well. Other than that it's a direct swap. I'll be starting next month, on the rear control arms too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got my tranny last week. Looks like I need to move my speedo gear to the 5 speed and there are two connectors for the reverse and neutral switches I need to adapt as well. Other than that it's a direct swap. I'll be starting next month, on the rear control arms too!

Hell, if you're feeling spry, I'm 90% certain (down from my usual 99%...) that you can take the switches out of 1 trans and pop them into the other if you don't feel like messing with wiring adapters / connectors.

Andrew that sounds better! I'll try that first. Thanks!

Andrew is spot on, just move the switches and I'll be good to go!

added two new SPAL fans, the ebay specials crapped out last month...these fans are the best!

Well sad to say the build has ended with the sale of my car to a great couple that want to do some racing. She was a great ride!
f9e617e4d3885d856be0e99044bdb214.jpg

Yes sad to hear but sounds like she went to a good home with people who will care for her like you did. Congrats on the sale!

Time to start a build thread for the ND. ;)

Oh that's right! I was about to ask "what's next" and totally forgot you had the ND waiting in the wings :D

Yes sad to hear but sounds like she went to a good home with people who will care for her like you did. Congrats on the sale!

Time to start a build thread for the ND. ;)

Oh that's right! I was about to ask "what's next" and totally forgot you had the ND waiting in the wings :D

Ill get right on it....keep an eye out for Marks 2016 ND Build [emoji6]

Back