new led third brake light
attachment.php

beatrush diverter
attachment.php

56" brute ramps...weigh about 4LBs ea
attachment.php

16" enkei RPF1 wrapped in parada spec IIfalken azenis:D

Last edited:
Mahk, you are running Yoks, Parada SPec II's aren't you? That what the pics look like to me(boom04)

productive day! the beast is unleashed!!

Attachments

• Injen CAI.jpg
    Injen CAI.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 2,802
  • RB exhaust.jpg
    RB exhaust.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 2,648
Last edited:
Nice Mark, how's the sound???

Also where did you get the hood prop kit?

Last edited:
Those race ramps are bad ass! I just did a quick google search on them and i really like the pit stop ramp but for the price I'll pass.

Yeah, they are really nice, but you can get plastic ramps that're 90% as good and 100% as useful for about $30 at any Wally World, VatoZone or Advance Auto

Yeah, they are really nice, but you can get plastic ramps that're 90% as good and 100% as useful for about $30 at any Wally World, VatoZone or Advance Auto

yeah those suck ass...my car just pushes those around. However a board helps a little but I still hit the nub on the end with the lip and my car isnt even considered slammed!

yeah those suck ass...my car just pushes those around. However a board helps a little but I still hit the nub on the end with the lip and my car isnt even considered slammed!

(shrug) I've never had any real issues with mine. They've got rubber pads under the 'lip' of the ramp to keep 'em steady, and they hold up to 4000 lbs each, so I can work on the Patfhinder with them lol

(shrug) I've never had any real issues with mine. They've got rubber pads under the 'lip' of the ramp to keep 'em steady, and they hold up to 4000 lbs each, so I can work on the Patfhinder with them lol

yeah, a pathfinder and a lowered protege are completely different when it comes to your basic run of the mill ramps. My bumper hits the ramp before the wheels even get to the base of them.

yeah, a pathfinder and a lowered protege are completely different when it comes to your basic run of the mill ramps. My bumper hits the ramp before the wheels even get to the base of them.

Thanks, Leftenant Obvious...

Works fine for the miata too, and worked for my lowered protege while I had it. The Pathy was just an example of how their weight ratings are crazy high lol

Thanks, Leftenant Obvious...

Works fine for the miata too, and worked for my lowered protege while I had it. The Pathy was just an example of how their weight ratings are crazy high lol

werid that you would be able to drive right up your standard ramps and I cant with a lowered protege. I'm obviously not worried about the load rating of those things. Either way enough of this thread jacking.

Last edited:
my cars don't clear autozone rhinoramps anymore. p5 or the miata. or the rx8, when it was lowered.

Back