Can someone confirm that this is correct

Your links don't work. Just go to onlinemazdaparts.com, pick 2003 (or 2002) Mazda Protege, then click front suspension, stabilizer bar and components, stabilizer link. Do the same again but go to Rear Suspension, stabilizer bar and components, stabilizer link w/o mps option. Get two of each and you are good to go.

If you don't find the bolts on the website, you can e-mail/call Montgomery Mazda (onlinemazdaparts.com) and ask them to add it to the order. They will be expensive for bolts, however, maybe $3 each. Unless you know your hardware store carries metric bolts in the right size and strength grade, you might just want to buy them from the dealership to save the hassle.

email onlinemazdaparts like stated before, he got me the link in less then a day. strangely they are the same links as the mpv or something else

Hmmm, alright, I'll definitely have to look into all of this. Now here's the thing, since I'm going to have new bolts and endlinks and everything, how would I go about taking the old ones off without breaking anything else in the process

you can just cut them off. the bolts. jack it up and cut the bolts off with dremel or something along those lines

Hmmm, alright, I'll definitely have to look into all of this. Now here's the thing, since I'm going to have new bolts and endlinks and everything, how would I go about taking the old ones off without breaking anything else in the process

impact wrench after you hit it with ALOT of PB Blaster or Liquid Wrench...

Crud :/ taking these endlinks off is gunna suck. I don't have a dremel or an impact wrench

And can only one tell me what kind of bolts these are, I'll get just get them from a local hardware store or something

Crud :/ taking these endlinks off is gunna suck. I don't have a dremel or an impact wrench

And can only one tell me what kind of bolts these are, I'll get just get them from a local hardware store or something

seriously?? endlinks are NOT that ******* hard.

get a pair of vice grips(smaller set) and use that on the back of the "nut" there's a circle part right up against the rubber boot. if done correctly, you can use the vice grips to hold the bolt, and use a ratchet for the nut. it's REALLY easy.

seriously?? endlinks are NOT that ******* hard.

get a pair of vice grips(smaller set) and use that on the back of the "nut" there's a circle part right up against the rubber boot. if done correctly, you can use the vice grips to hold the bolt, and use a ratchet for the nut. it's REALLY easy.

Oh wow, now I just feel dumb, sorry first car, first time doing suspension work

Oh wow, now I just feel dumb, sorry first car, first time doing suspension work

nah bro. i wasn't attacking you. it was more towards the "seemingly" seasoned protege guys.. answering your questions.. give the right answers.

it's not hard, really. good luck with it. it is good to spray it w/ pb blaster or something like it.

nah bro. i wasn't attacking you. it was more towards the "seemingly" seasoned protege guys.. answering your questions.. give the right answers.

it's not hard, really. good luck with it. it is good to spray it w/ pb blaster or something like it.

Alright, I'll definitely get some of that, thanks

Back