What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Antoine

Administrator
Always a popular thread topic on Mazdas247, so let us know...What have you done to your Mazda6 today? :D (drive)

Just got the window tinted, HID Fog Light, Hyper White signal Light, led plate light, Smoke rear light.

Last edited:
I've had it tinted, 17 inch rims replaced the stock 16, installed alarm to gain remote for door locks and satellite radio.

Soon remote start (just a couple more wires on the alarm)

Base 09 SVT

Actually, it was yesterday...I waxed the baby (thumb) Been using Meguiar`s NXT on my last two cars...looks great!

Maz6_2.jpg

Just got the window tinted, HID Fog Light, Hyper White signal Light, led plate light, Smoke rear light.

Noneno
Would you tell us from where you've got the white signal light and somke rear light and how much?
Pics will be helpful...

God I wanted Black . . . I should have held out for that and no farking BOSE.

So mod:
Avic D3-X . . . installed like a 14-yo newb. I hang my head in shame!

My last vehicle, I had such a long list of stuff I didn't like, it was like a list to Santa. Aside from the **USELESS** fogs, the styling of this vehicle is just exceptional and just shouldn't be touched . . .

-Ernie

Guys,

Do you think my question to Noneno is difficult to be answered?

I just would like to know from where he got the white signal light and somke rear light and for how much?

Just got 35% Madico Charcool tint on the sides and rear today. Still waiting for the glue to harden to be truly happy with it, but I'm really pleased with how well the installer treated my vehicle. The last one I had done was Llumar but the installer seriously boned up my vehicle.

If you're neurotic about busted clips, bent trim, scratched glass etc and NYC (northern Bronx) is in driving range, I'd recommend Lorenzo Tint . . . He could tell I was a bit nutso about keeping the car nice and was really respectful of that - it means a LOT to me.

I'll try to get pics up in the next few days if anyone is interested.

-Ernie

More info

I've had it tinted, 17 inch rims replaced the stock 16, installed alarm to gain remote for door locks and satellite radio.

Soon remote start (just a couple more wires on the alarm)

Base 09 SVT

Nolig - Can you provide some pics and more detail? I just picked up a 09 i SV, and was trying to figure out what would be the best bet for remote and alarm, since there are power locks, but no remote/alarm installed. Not sure why Mazda would do this, as just about every car I've seen comes with these features standard!

Put a K&N drop-in filter in my 2.5i GT.
A slight improvement in throttle response and slightly less hesitation when cold.

Added Wheather teck Extreme duty mats for front {now available} (NA for backs so far). Looking to sell my LLyod custom mats, front and back. (make an offer).
Installed font and back splash guards.

Nolig - Can you provide some pics and more detail? I just picked up a 09 i SV, and was trying to figure out what would be the best bet for remote and alarm, since there are power locks, but no remote/alarm installed. Not sure why Mazda would do this, as just about every car I've seen comes with these features standard!

I installed an old prestige remote start alarm that i pulled from my dad's mx-3
the unluck button when clicked 3x will open the windows
trunk release works
still havent figured out what to do with the option button
need to still connect the remote start of the alarm

The only thing I've done to my Mazda 6 is to replace the inside dome light, map lights, and door courtesy lights with blue led lighting, which really sets off the Kona Blue exterior color and looks great with the light gray leather inside. Other than that, it is great the way it comes from Mazda, except for the 2 coats of Liquid Glass, followed by 2 coats of Collinite Insulator wax on the exterior. The only ones who don't appreciate that are the bugs that routinely slip off and break their necks when confronting my car.

What have you done to your 6/MS6 today?

Since all the cool kids are doing it, I figured we should join in on the fun. Post up and describe/show everyone what the latest mod or feature you've done to your 6/MS6 (love for everyone in here). Pics are preferred, but not required.

Discuss!

Back