FS. 2006 Mazda 5 wheels complete set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iansdada

:
Mazda 5 2006
2 wheels have scuff marks from tire removal. all wheels are straight make offer. Thank-you,John(breakn)

Non-Vendor Gauging Interest, Group Buy,
Want to buy, Want to trade & For Sale Posting

Rules and Guidelines!

*These Rules apply for all Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) Forums*

Are you a Vendor? Please proceed HERE

Need help to post attachments? Click here

Important Principles
If you fail to follow these rules, your thread will be DELETED!
Selling on Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) is privilege, not a right
Scammers will not be tolerated and will be pursued aggressively
While an online community cannot guarantee that someone is trustworthy, Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) will try its best to maintain trust amongst its Members
EDUCATE! Inform your fellow Members of these rules and of the risk involved when you purchase something from a Member who doesn't follow these rules
Trader Ratings

* Pending..Need a system that can ensure ratings are only given between buyers and sellers

Potential Scammer title (Potential Scammer!)

Title applied to YOUR avatar area if no response to scam allegation is received
Can only be applied and removed by an Admin when deemed necessary or by deadline

Your true location must be posted under your avatar (City/Town/Area & State/Province/Prefecture)

Required by both sellers and buyers

Required picture of actual item *DO NOT JUST ADD TEXT ON TOP OF YOUR PICTURE!*

You cannot sell things that you do not currently have in your possession
A picture must be posted of the item including something that has Mazdas247.com written on it (paper, cardboard, etc).
Mazdas247.com plus Your User Name AND Today's Date must be visible on a sign within the picture.
If you're selling multiple items (i.e. 4 wheels), you need to post one pic for each item! This way everyone can see each individual item.
Required Delivery Confirmation and/or tracking number on all sales
* USPS delivery confirmation is NOT available when shipping to Canada, please try FedEx or UPS

Only $0.55 for USPS!
Protects both parties

Buyer/Seller Education Points

Encourage Paypal, getting references from seller, etc.
Include your ebaY review status and or feedback

Where to post

For Sale / Group Buy (Non-Vendors)
The Main FS Forum is reserved for Mazda related goods ONLY! Posts made here will not change your post count.

WTB!
WANT TO BUY!

Vehicles For Sale
All vehicle sales, Mazda or not, includes Car, Bikes etc..

Non-Mazda related Goods
Anything non car related, IPOD, XBOX, home audio, cameras etc...

Use of third party or online payment services (i.e. PayPal)
================================================== ======
Notice: Mazda Forums is not responsible for user's adherence to third party, online payment services Terms of Service (TOS).

Note that all transactions using one of these services are subject to the Terms and Conditions/Terms of Service of these payment services. This includes shipping/handling, taxes, and other margin fees.

Note: Paypal prohibits the addition of a surcharge to a transaction that covers their fee. User Agreement - Sending Money (section 4.7)

Users and Moderators are encouraged to respectfully remind buyers and sellers to adhere to the guidelines for the payment services.
================================================== ======

Actual posts by members!

"[Scammers] should be kicked in the nuts, then be stripped of all his aftermarket parts and generously be given to [member]. Just my opinion, though."

"Its amazing how scammers can live with themselves. I would feel like s**t not earning my way through life honestly. I think its the parents. S**tty parents raise s**tty kids."

Questions, suggestions or feedback? PM ME

Forum Rules * Sponsor Directory * PM Antoine

.Facebook (Mazdas247). Facebook (Antoine)
Twitter .YouTube .Flickr .MySpace
Shopping for Mazda Parts?
Support the Vendors who support this Community!

PM me or any of the section mods to unlock this once you've taken the required photos of the items for sale with forum-specific signage (as mentioned above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back