FS: AXIS' Rebuild Sale - Reworked K04, PG Manifold, Turbo Inlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there are like what 4-5 different ones on the market and then u have these custom ones that come up like Whoosh's and this that a 3 inch, its very tight on a speed 6 between the battery tray and battery itself..i just dont think it will fit but i could be wrong.whoosh's wont fit unless u have a smaller racing battery and im thinking its the same for this one..

well there are like what 4-5 different ones on the market and then u have these custom ones that come up like Whoosh's and this that a 3 inch, its very tight on a speed 6 between the battery tray and battery itself..i just dont think it will fit but i could be wrong.whoosh's wont fit unless u have a smaller racing battery and im thinking its the same for this one..

ahh i see i was looking at engine bay pics of a speed6 and everything is really tight in there...not a lot of room to work with...like baseballd2 who bought my trz tmic said that he had to flip the 3" cold pipe around to make it work..but it ended up fitting alright

ahh i see i was looking at engine bay pics of a speed6 and everything is really tight in there...not a lot of room to work with...like baseballd2 who bought my trz tmic said that he had to flip the 3" cold pipe around to make it work..but it ended up fitting alright

yeah it is tight..but once u take the battery and tray out and put in a smaller one u could get any inlet u want in their basically hahaha.

yeah it is tight..but once u take the battery and tray out and put in a smaller one u could get any inlet u want in their basically hahaha.

well thanks for the clarification on that one boostedspd6.....some how u always end up popping in on my threads (not in a bad way though) lol

no problem dude.. im looking for a bigger inelt piece, but not sure what i want yet, of course id make it work, but i wanted to make sure if another speed 6 member was looking at it what they were getting into.

Thanks to both of you for the info, I eyed it up and I think you're exactly right...the battery would be a problem. Looks like it won't work for me. Guess it's back to waiting for PG to get more inlets in stock.
Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back